Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: What Is the Purpose of the Initiate Reports?

  • Russ Rodnick
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2012
      I read a book on lucid dreaming, and it is waking up in the dream state. I forget the author's name. lately I have been into Robert Monroe's material on out of the body projection.

      It's a cool experience which happened to me once. . . I'm not an expert, just a neophyte that keeps kicking the tires of the oobe.

      Good luck in your search,
      Russ