Curious about Eckankar

  • John L
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2012
      In the mid 70's I had several "dreams where I could move around the room (I never left the room). I went to a local Ecankar center (not to a meeting" and talked to a very nice man. He explained what was happening and Eckankar uses this and other experiences for spiritual growth. He never tried to talk me in to anything or pressure me in any way. I concider myself spiritual but not "religious".
      I found the email of a man near my home and curious about meeting with him. Any ideas what to be carefull about?
      Any insight is welcome.
      Thanks John