Re: Agent for / of God

  • postekcon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 12:01 PM
      Re 'performing actions in the name of another':

      In our 21st century, performing actions in the name of another is known as 'identity theft', and is usually done for the purposes of criminality and to try evade responsibility.

      Just about sums up the moral code of HK and Ekult!

      An ethical person, could never think of performing activity in the name of another being!
      -Postekcon