Re: Is Klemp A Conman or A Delusional Conman?

  • Non
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2012
      Just look at the history of any cult/religious movement and you will find numerous examples of thousands of people being misled by some self-proclaimed prophet, master, etc. Once they are hooked by a strong feeling, overwhelming hypnogogic experiences, delusion and following the will of some authority figure is a very potent mix for disaster and suffering and quite often sadism. It may be intoxicating at first but without questioning and investigation then there you are with a bunch of other people to agree with you, and anyone else is then demonized.

      Reading the book "Under the Banner of Heaven" about the extremes of Mormonism in the past and the present is very interesting nonfiction about how a supposed "empirical" like ancient gold plates seen but then taken back by God's messenger, and also writing a fictitious Book of Mormon, adding The Doctrine and Covenants as documentation of Joseph Smith's "Revelations" is not so dissimilar to eckankar and the the LIAR LIVING ECK MASTER/MAHANTA, harold klemp, twitch and gross.

      Believe in reb tarz, but there are so many other cult/religious movements to choose from with fictional drawings of what they supposedly look like, and believe at your own peril.

      Better to just work on what is, create, love poetry, live and accept your humanness, find a cause that makes the earth a better place, and also maybe admit that we are all at least a little bit dirty and nasty as well as good. No such thing as a perfect highest holy state of consciousness for anyone. Some people I admire more than others, but even Oprah has her many flaws, and likes celebrities who espouse a cult/religious movement. Read her unauthorized biography by Kitty Kelley, quite the eye opener. Even the greatest philanthropist has human flaws and problems.

      eckankar is really really nasty as far as cult/religious movements go and don't forget it!

      noneckster ; )