Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Marriage Advice from A Master Recluse

  • Russ Rodnick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
      Everyone has struggled through communication problems. Klemp tried to simplify a very interesting problem, as usual oversimplification doesn't hit the mark. I don't blame him for trying. Who knows, some people maybe got some good out of his advice. He tries to be all knowing but clearly he isn't and he shouldn't act like he's got the answers. If he had said simply, here is what worked for me but he reads all kinds of self help books, just like most of us and regurgitates what he has read with an eck spin. Not very inspired. Non Oracle of Eck. haha. Prophets are supposed to utter "inspired speech".

      Boring dude.

      russ

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
        Hello Non eckster and All,