Re: Marriage Advice from A Master Recluse

  • Non
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      Klemp should be called THE LIVING LAME MASTER. His advise for communication in marriage would just cause more frustration and problems. In fact, the main problem may be that eckists don't really practice good communication skills anyway. They are taught to follow advise through authoritarian hierarchical channels. Also, they don't have that much experience with the experience of what it means to be genuine and to accept that a certain amount of conflict is normal in even the most loving of relationships. Their idea of love is more of a concept anyway.
      The only good thing about this stupid advise, is that a few eckists may wake up and begin a life that is more genuine and free from clut like dictums and dogma.

      noneckster ; )

      > It seems Klemp can't help
      > but show his inadequacies
      > as a pseudo-expert of both
      > "spiritual" and marriage
      > counseling techniques.
      >
      > Q: Can you help me with any
      > advice on how to keep the love
      > flowing in my marriage? It's
      > been strained lately.
      >
      > A: (HK) Communication is
      > a difficult thing to keep open
      > in any marriage.
      >
      > ME: Not true! I don't have that
      > problem. If you're married to the
      > right person, your Soulmate or
      > Twin Soul, there's no work or
      > maintenance involved. It's natural
      > and effortless because both are
      > like minded. Apparently Klemp
      > has never had the Soulmate/
      > Twin Soul experience and, thus,
      > has no clue as to what he's talking
      > about.
      >
      > HK: One useful technique when
      > things get strained is for one
      > person to interview the other
      > for twenty minutes, with notes.
      >
      > ME: Is this what Harry and Joan
      > do? That's both funny and sad!
      > What's sadder is that EKists will
      > emulate him and follow this really
      > stupid advice.
      >
      > HK: The interviewer is free to
      > ask whatever he wants. The
      > only limitation is no question
      > can be phrased so that it can
      > be answered with a simple yes
      > or no. That doesn't open communication.
      >
      > ME: The "Interviewer?" "He?"
      > How about he and she?
      >
      > HK: The interviewer is not able
      > to defend himself against any
      > accusations but must sit there
      > and take it. Of course, the roles
      > change in twenty minutes. The
      > other spouse then becomes the
      > interviewer of hopes and dashed
      > dreams.
      >
      > ME: You must sit there and
      > take it? How about having a
      > rule of not saying something
      > you can't take back. And then
      > the roles are switched around
      > so that the other spouse can
      > talk about "hopes and dashed
      > dreams." That's ridiculous!
      >
      > HK: It is surprising what marriage
      > partners learn about their companions
      > that make them truly interesting
      > people with goals too.
      >
      > ME: One learns that via daily
      > sharing. Klemp is really comical.
      > If one read all of his writings
      > it would become apparent that
      > he is incapable of showing empathy.
      > He'll give Lip Service to the same
      > things that Christians do, but
      > he's too aloof because he actually
      > believes that he's God like. This
      > delusion has perpetuated his
      > arrested development and has
      > placed him more out of touch
      > with his H.I.s and chelas. This
      > is why he needs his RESAs and
      > those snail mail letters in order
      > to "know" what's happening.
      > There is no "Inner" communication!
      >
      > �From Spiritual Wisdom on Relationships, by Harold Klemp

    • Russ Rodnick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
        Everyone has struggled through communication problems. Klemp tried to simplify a very interesting problem, as usual oversimplification doesn't hit the mark. I don't blame him for trying. Who knows, some people maybe got some good out of his advice. He tries to be all knowing but clearly he isn't and he shouldn't act like he's got the answers. If he had said simply, here is what worked for me but he reads all kinds of self help books, just like most of us and regurgitates what he has read with an eck spin. Not very inspired. Non Oracle of Eck. haha. Prophets are supposed to utter "inspired speech".

        Boring dude.

        russ

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
          Hello Non eckster and All,