A Message From the Dalai Lama That ECKists Will Not Read

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2012
      Klemp can't let go of his
      free sales staff and of his
      admirers (followers). This
      is why there will be no Self-
      Mastery nor Spiritual Freedom
      for, even, the 7th Initiate H.I.s!

      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122601124538175&set=o.154519340796&type=1&theater
    • Janice Pfeiffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2012
        My thoughts are the same as the Dalai Lama.  Anyone who is charging people for their spiritual insight has to be a charlatan.  Eckankar is a profit making machine that glorifies the lem.  It doesn't seem so expensive when you first get in but the longer you are in the more you pay and pay for books, seminars, or for even the priviledge of serving.  A lotta crap for sure.  Thank you Prometheus for telling it like it is.