Re: Some surpising things I learned about eckankar from 6 years of cult harassment

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2012

      and he promotes himself as
      a "New Age" (substitute) prophet.

      Perhaps, in another post, you could
      contribute something more negative
      about Eckankar than about this site.

      Prometheus

      "robokidnx" wrote:

      > Prometheus,
      >
      > I've appreciated your tenacity over the years speaking out against the cult. I
      do have to say though, you seem to be ignoring the fact that Klemp is far more
      of an authoritarian than you give him credit for. In my dealings with the
      followers of the cult, I've observed that they are utterly enthralled to him.
      Based on extended dealings with Smith, Clark, Marmon, Farley and many others
      (whose names I also know), I can assure you that Klemp is substantially involved
      with the harrasment of ex-members. In fact, in the inner circles, they like to
      make a show of it.

      > You forget Klemp's psychological profile. The leader of eckankar, by his own
      admission in his writings, is a physical coward and an insecure, highly
      meticulous control freak. I have no doubt he exibits OCD symptoms in his private
      life. Nothing in ecakanar goes on without his knowledge. Well, at least he likes
      to think so.

      > Free advice? Keep your criticisms based in reality rather than calling eckies
      "kal agents" and such. From what I've seen of their colective delusional system,
      the stuff that gets posted on this channel is mostly laughable to them. They
      have rationalized themselves way beyond such petty criticsms of their "outer"
      teaching and organization.

      > That's why I speak to potential readers who may be considering the cult and
      warn them to stay clear. The members themselves are too far gone for any sober
      self-assessmnet. Eckankar is a soul destroying experience for people who value
      their humanity.

      <prometheus_973@> wrote:

> [...]
      > > Since EK Dogma states that
      > > Klemp (the EK Mahanta/LEM)
      > > is aware of everything his
      > > H.I.s do, then, HK must be
      > > aware of what Rich Smith
      > > and his other H.I.s are doing.
      > >
      > > And, since Rich and other
      > > H.I.s are acting like KAL
      > > agents by being Negative,
      > > unfriendly, unkind, unloving
      > > and mean spirited, then,
      > > we have to logically assume
      > > that they are doing this
      > > with the full knowledge
      > > and approval of the full
      > > Mahanta, Klemp. And, since
      > > HK hasn't taken any action
      > > to demote or to denounce
      > > them it is because Klemp
      > > has approved their actions.
      > > Is trickery and negativity
      > > what a Black Magician
      > > would approve or the
      > > Mahanta?
      > >
      > > What's this really mean?
      > > It's obvious! It proves that
      > > Klemp is a fraud. If he's
      > > not a Black Magician then
      > > he's a conman!
      > >
      > > If Klemp had honesty and
      > > integrity he would have
      > > taken action against Smith
      > > and others. Really, if Klemp
      > > truly "knew" via Inner
      > > communication with his
      > > H.I.s he would have known
      > > what Smith and the others
      > > are/were doing and stopped
      > > it.
      > >
      > > So, HK either didn't know
      > > or he approved it.
      > >
      > > Also, if Klemp was really
      > > what he claimed, Rich Smith's
      > > consciousness would have
      > > been raised higher so that
      > > he would know right from
      > > wrong. But, come on! Non-
      > > EKists know right from wrong
      > > so why doesn't an EK Higher
      > > Initiate. Isn't there or shouldn't
      > > there be a Higher standard
      > > for people that are supposed
      > > to be more "spiritually advanced?"
      > >
      > > After all, Klemp preaches
      > > that nothing in the world
      > > of Maya matters. Politics
      > > don't matter and what people
      > > (non-EKists) say and do
      > > shouldn't matter... but
      > > Klemp is a hypocrite, a
      > > narcissist and a fraud.
      > >
      > > H.I.s act like they do because
      > > they are no more advanced
      > > in consciousness than when
      > > they first joined. They're just
      > > more knowledgable of dogma
      > > and of holding meetings. They
      > > failed the test and don't see
      > > that Eckankar was Twitchell's
      > > trap and his joke. It's simply
      > > another illusional religion
      > > designed to distract and
      > > placate the trusting and the
      > > naive, as well as, the psychopathic,
      > > the needy and the lazy.
      > >
      > > Prometheus
      > >
      > > Janice wrote:
      > > Thanks to all of you for your stories and comments. Just as scientology has
      started making the news for it's harassment and bullying of ex scientologist,
      hopefully it is just a matter of time before eckankar gets some of the same. I
      hope no ex eckist would take any crap from eckankar on their local, state or
      corporate level. From what I got when I was in, the org doesn't want negative
      publicity. So I would think the best defense for harassment from them would be
      to drag their antics out where the world can see their deceit and lack of
      integrity. Documented proof is easier today than in times past. Technology
      today allows you to record and snap pictures on cell phones and other devices
      that weren't possible a few years before. I hope any person experiencing
      harassment would document and save. These people seem to lose their heads
      easily when their egos are threatened so it should be fairly easy to get the
      goods on them. If they ever start with me that is what I would do. Keep your
      kool. Let them rant and rave. When you got enough against them, sock it to
      them in court. Most likely, they will be deserted by their beloved org and end
      up defending themselves on their own. It might go a long way in showing those
      still mesmerized by the eckankar zargon what a one sided affair being involved
      with eckankar is. Anyway, thanks again for the stories and good luck and well
      wishes to one and all.

      > > Non <eckchains wrote:
      > >
      > > Sooo true, and of course they also claim to do it in the name of ek Love.
      Talk about disconnect! They also operate from a place of OCD fear, in that the
      non eckist is like an untouchable. HI's lack any real compassion and are lost in
      the narcissistic/grandiose sociopathic liar mentality. Most will never change
      this mindset.

      > > noneckster ; )
      > >
      > > "postekcon" wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Ekult has similar mindset to 'spanish inquisition', 'nazi germany' etc.
      > > >
      > > > A group of self-righteous people who see themselves 'superior' to others.
      In the case of the spanish inquisition, you had a church which did not tolerate
      any other views. It was called heresy! The teaching of the church was (following
      death) only its members went to 'heaven', all others went to the 'fires of
      hell'. From there, it was an easy logical step to justify burnings at the stake.
      The condemned individual was going to the fires of hell anyway, so why not begin
      the process now for sadistic satisfaction!

      > > > Ditto ekult. An individual who does not display allegience to HK and
      ekult, will have 'karma' heaped upon them. So, as with 'spanish inquisition'
      some ekult members justify their harrassment of others and actively work to
      fastforward this 'karma'.
      > > > -Postekcon

      through
      So, as