Re: Some surpising things I learned about eckankar from 6 years of cult harassment

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012

      trap and his joke. It's simply
      another illusional religion
      designed to distract and
      placate the trusting and the
      naive, as well as, the psychopathic,
      the needy and the lazy.

      Prometheus

      Janice wrote:
      Thanks to all of you for your stories and comments. Just as scientology has started making the news for it's harassment and bullying of ex scientologist, hopefully it is just a matter of time before eckankar gets some of the same. I hope no ex eckist would take any crap from eckankar on their local, state or corporate level. From what I got when I was in, the org doesn't want negative publicity. So I would think the best defense for harassment from them would be to drag their antics out where the world can see their deceit and lack of integrity. Documented proof is easier today than in times past. Technology today allows you to record and snap pictures on cell phones and other devices that weren't possible a few years before. I hope any person experiencing harassment would document and save. These people seem to lose their heads easily when their egos are threatened so it should be fairly easy to get the goods on them. If they ever start with me that is what I would do. Keep your kool. Let them rant and rave. When you got enough against them, sock it to them in court. Most likely, they will be deserted by their beloved org and end up defending themselves on their own. It might go a long way in showing those still mesmerized by the eckankar zargon what a one sided affair being involved with eckankar is. Anyway, thanks again for the stories and good luck and well wishes to one and all.

      Non <eckchains wrote:

      Sooo true, and of course they also claim to do it in the name of ek Love. Talk about disconnect! They also operate from a place of OCD fear, in that the non eckist is like an untouchable. HI's lack any real compassion and are lost in the narcissistic/grandiose sociopathic liar mentality. Most will never change this mindset.

      noneckster ; )

      <prometheus_wrote:

> [...]
      > > dogma came from, mostly,
      > > Sant Mat which was flawed
      > > as well. Besides, most EKists
      > > don't really read that much
      > > material outside of authorized
      > > ECKankar books.
      > >
      > > True, EKists have become very
      > > codependent upon their fake
      > > Mahanta. HK's has even taken
      > > the place of the "Parking Space
      > > Angel." All responsibility is
      > > deferred to "the Mahanta" which
      > > was created by PT in 1969.
      > > EKists, also, look for "signs"
      > > via signs coming from their
      > > imaginary friend and Klemp's
      > > alter ego... the Mahanta.
      > > It's such nonsense that people
      > > who see themselves as "spiritually
      > > advanced" Souls have to become
      > > codependent upon a charlatan.
      > >

      > > True to religious control strategies though, this approach makes eckies feel
      > > smart but guarantees they remain superficial in their comprehension of
      > > experience. Eckies exist in an echo-chamber of mutual self-confirmation and
      > > self-congratulation. They never question or challenge their own conclusions â€" no
      > > matter how stupid or far-fetched. This is a lesson taken, no doubt, from Klemp's
      > > oeuvre of peculiarly bizarre stories and examples from his own life.
      > >

      > > ME: Yes, Klemp's arrested
      > > development is seen as a
      > > quirkiness due to his detached
      > > spiritual advancement. H.I.s
      > > blind themselves to the truth
      > > because to realize the Truth
      > > would be devastating... what
      > > would they do with their shattered
      > > lives? Plus, what would happen
      > > with their EK friends and family?
      > > And, all of that time and money
      > > and effort would be wasted if
      > > they just walked away from those
      > > precious initiations.
      > >

      > > ~Besides the death threats, maybe the most disturbing thing about the whole
      > > harassment campaign by eckankar has been the sadistic glee with which they
      > > carried it out over the course of the six years. I have no doubt the
      > > psychologically truncated leader sets the emotional tone for these organized
      > > actions against former members.
      > >

      > > ME: True! It's obvious that these
      > > people are no more spiritually
      > > advanced than those who water
      > > board their suspected enemies.
      > > However, this simply proves that
      > > the ECK Higher Initiations of Rich
      > > Smith are false and that Klemp is
      > > a false prophet/Mahanta. If Klemp
      > > was who he claims to be and with
      > > the abilities to see into the lives
      > > of his H.I.s via the ECK... then why
      > > did he allow this to happen? See!
      > > This proves that Klemp and the
      > > ECKankar dogma are fraudulent!
      > >

      > > But wait! There's so much more. These are just a few of the eye-opening
      > > discoveries I made about eckankar while they stalked, harassed and threatened me
      > > and my family for six years. I think it should be enough though, to give readers
      > > a heads-up on this truly unhinged and dangerous little cult. It is what it is.

    • Janice Pfeiffer
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
        Thank you Prometheus.  You always say it so well.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
          Prometheus,

          I've appreciated your tenacity over the years speaking out against the cult. I do have to say though, you seem to be ignoring the fact that Klemp is far more of an authoritarian than you give him credit for. In my dealings with the followers of the cult, I've observed that they are utterly enthralled to him. Based on extended dealings with Smith, Clark, Marmon, Farley and many others (whose names I also know), I can assure you that Klemp is substantially involved with the harrasment of ex-members. In fact, in the inner circles, they like to make a show of it.

          You forget Klemp's psychological profile. The leader of eckankar, by his own admission in his writings, is a physical coward and an insecure, highly meticulous control freak. I have no doubt he exibits OCD symptoms in his private life. Nothing in ecakanar goes on without his knowledge. Well, at least he likes to think so.

          Free advice? Keep your criticisms based in reality rather than calling eckies "kal agents" and such. From what I've seen of their colective delusional system, the stuff that gets posted on this channel is mostly laughable to them. They have rationalized themselves way beyond such petty criticsms of their "outer" teaching and organization.

          That's why I speak to potential readers who may be considering the cult and warn them to stay clear. The members themselves are too far gone for any sober self-assessmnet. Eckankar is a soul destroying experience for people who value their humanity.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2012
            Hello robo,
            I'm not sure how many
            of my posts you've read