Ideas of "higher Planes"

  • russrodnick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      What I agree with is that most of human race experiences this moment with such a small part of our available attention that the idea we can experience or know something directly about higher planes is ludicrous. I know theoretically possible but only to an individual who has developed themself somewhat. We should care about how asleep we really are to this moment.

      There is a therapy called Hakomi which asks the question, "how do we experience these many planes?" or something like that. How do we experience this moment? what part of ourselves is operating in this moment? Most of us if my experience is valid, operate out of our head brain or emotional brain. Either or, but when my head and heart are in synch, there is a much higher energy available for a moment. Very difficult to maintain. Try adding in the body and now there is even more energy available.

      This idea of higher planes in my opinion, is valid only when we can BE. All of our brains together. Otherwise it's mostly dreams.

      Truly live at all times and you are one in a BILLION. Very rare indeed. But there are, I believe, men and women who are truly alive and have developed BEING and KNOWLEDGE. Who are they? What do they teach?

      I know that just because we have lookeed behind the curtain of Eckankar, and have the courage to walk away from the illusions doesn't mean we have awakened to our inner condition. Are we any further along? Are we back at square one in our search? No, but still haven't gone along far enough. still conditioned. For me I think I grew a lot but it was due to my practices, my efforts at connecting with the divine part. Many of HK's sermons and the stories from around the world, supported that effort. But fundamentally, "I" haven't really changed. When I am tired or lonely or hungry, my emotional reactions are still at the level of a juvenile. I haven't transformed into anything greater than what i started out as.

      I struggle to be present, not in my head.

      Alright, just had to say my piece.

      Russ