a little truth to snare the gullible

  • Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
      There is a little spiritual truth in eckankar in regards to the sounds one may hear while meditating like the rushing wind or the sound of thunder heard from within. Paul stole ideas from shabda yoga and claimed them as his own. I have heard these sounds loud and clear. It is one reason I stayed a member for 9 yrs. What I dont agree with in any of the shabd religions is the spiritual dependence on another. The true master is your higher self or soul. A real master is a teacher that helps one with spiritual principals but allows spiritual freedom as the god given right of all. The mahanta idea may teach love but actually is a block to the true light of God because he is vainly saying pay attention to me rather than seeking real experience with the divine. Thus it is lower than cosmic consciousness. Cosmic consciousness is the same as krishna consciousness or christ consciousness. Christ became one with the word,or logos what Harold calls eck. Christ also claimed we could do what he did also. The logos is the part of God that is omnipresent. There is no monopoly on this spirit despite what most religions say. Jesus came to change things with love. He never required worship. The God that required blood sacrifices is a man made God. The Source of all life has no neads thus requires nothing.