Omnec Onec

  • krazykraut@esowatch.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2011
      Dear group,

      Do you have any information about "Omnec Onec"? She claims to be from
      venus and seems to be associated with Eckankar, see also
      http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3513.0

      Thank you in advance.

      KrazyKraut
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 13, 2011
        Yes, she does seem to
        be very New Age and
        Eckie. I think she's German
        vs Venusian, but Eckankar
        does have EK Masters
        from Venus... Gakko
        and Rami Nuri are two...
        maybe she's another,
        only, she's living, Visible
        (a real person) and is
        on the Internet!

        The past leader of Eckankar,
        Darwin Gross, claimed to
        be from Clarion! For those
        who think Gross was crazy
        or possessed let's not forget
        that he was giving Harold
        Klemp (LEM/Mahanta) higher
        initiations during this period
        of time!

        She mentions "unconditional
        love" which is a subject Klemp
        recently addressed so maybe
        they're both on the same wave
        length!

        http://www.omnec-onec.com/index_en.html

        Prometheus

        krazykraut wrote:

        Dear group,

        Do you have any information
        about "Omnec Onec"?

        She claims to be from venus
        and seems to be associated
        with Eckankar, see also

        http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3513.0

        Thank you in advance.

        KrazyKraut
      • Austin Atma
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 13, 2011
          Is it one of Sheila S.'s spin-off's?

          Hello All,

          krazykraut wrote:

          Dear group,

          Do you have any information
          about "Omnec Onec"?

          She claims to be from venus
          and seems to be associated
          with Eckankar, see also

          http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3513.0

          Thank you in advance.

          KrazyKraut

        • Sharon
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 15, 2011
            I saw this woman years ago on the Jerry Springer show - back when he did a "normal" talk show, not today's circus/trainwreck. I felt very embarrassed that she might give a wrong impression of ekult. Ha, that was before I got online and learned that ekult has quite a few fruitcakes. When I got online, probably on hu-chat or chela-chat (or whatever) I asked about her - some other eckists were familiar with her and had seen her at seminars, but like other uncomfortable subjects, discussion was discouraged.

            I just did a quickie search. Didn't look at many other than: http://whatnowgrasshopper.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-ex-wife-was-born-on-venus.html - he uses the e-name "Huzone".

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Austin Atma <austinatma@...> wrote:

            > Is it one of Sheila S.'s spin-off's?
            >
            > On Dec 13, 2011, at 7:07 PM, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hello All,
            > > Yes, she does seem to
            > > be very New Age and
            > > Eckie. I think she's German
            > > vs Venusian, but Eckankar
            > > does have EK Masters
            > > from Venus... Gakko
            > > and Rami Nuri are two...
            > > maybe she's another,
            > > only, she's living, Visible
            > > (a real person) and is
            > > on the Internet!
            > >
            > > The past leader of Eckankar,
            > > Darwin Gross, claimed to
            > > be from Clarion! For those
            > > who think Gross was crazy
            > > or possessed let's not forget
            > > that he was giving Harold
            > > Klemp (LEM/Mahanta) higher
            > > initiations during this period
            > > of time!
            > >
            > > She mentions "unconditional
            > > love" which is a subject Klemp
            > > recently addressed so maybe
            > > they're both on the same wave
            > > length!
            > >
            > > http://www.omnec-onec.com/index_en.html
            > >
            > > Prometheus
            > >
            > > krazykraut wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear group,
            > >
            > > Do you have any information
            > > about "Omnec Onec"?
            > >
            > > She claims to be from venus
            > > and seems to be associated
            > > with Eckankar, see also
            > >
            > > http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3513.0
            > >
            > > Thank you in advance.
            > >
            > > KrazyKraut

          • Austin Atma
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2011
              Sounds like Sheila.  Bit of a "celebrity" at the dawn of the 70's.

              And so it goes...

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 15, 2011
                Hello Sharon and All,
                Yes, it looks like she's
                trying to supplement
                her retirement income
                by going after New Agers,
                especially, those New
                Age Baby Boomers whom
                she says need to "thrive"
                than merely "survive."
                What's the magic elixir
                or mental plane and
                "charged" word mumble-
                jumble she's selling? It
                sounds very similar to
                Klemp's New Age/Lutheran
                Eckankar!

                BTW- Does this mean that
                her ex-husband "Huzone"
                was from Mars since she's
                from Venus? This "Venus"
                thing is actually a metaphor
                right? Wouldn't people from
                Venus look different? Or,
                were these Venusians
                transported there? It sounds
                like she might actually be
                starting her own Scientology
                sect!

                Plus, she's lived her game
                (lie) and delusion for so
                long that she's believing
                it too. She's got her story
                down pat and that helps
                in telling the lie. Thus, I'm
                sure that she could pass
                a lie detector test! I looked
                at some of the New Age
                conmen and women along
                with conspiracy theorists
                who support her sensationalist
                agenda and saw David Icke's
                name ("The Lizards and the
                Jews").

                My conclusion is that she
                is a liar and a con woman
                who has delusions of grandeur
                because she's a narcissist
                and is, probably, an untreated
                and undiagnosed schizophrenic.

                Prometheus

                Sharon wrote:

[...]

                Austin Atma wrote

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 15, 2011
                  I was thinking that this
                  OMnec ONEc reminded
                  me of another cult group
                  (along with Scientology
                  and Eckankar). I found
                  this on Wikipedia:

                  They believed "to be eligible for membership in the Next Level, humans would have to shed every attachment to the planet." (Balch, 2002, p. 211)

                  This meant that all members had to give up all human-like characteristics such as their family, friends, sexuality, individuality, jobs, money and possessions (Balch, 2002, p. 211).

                  These basic beliefs of the cult stayed generally consistent over the years however, "the details of their ideology were flexible enough to undergo modification over time." (Lewis, 2001, p. 16)

                  There are many examples of the cult adding or slightly changing their beliefs over the years. This includes modifying the way one can enter the Next Level, changing the way they describe themselves, placing more importance on the idea of Satan, and adding several other New Age concepts.

                  One of these concepts was the belief of extraterrestrial walk-ins.

                  When the cult began, "Applewhite and Nettles taught their followers that they were extraterrestrial beings.

                  However, after the notion of walk-ins became popular within the New Age subculture, the Two changed their tune and began describing themselves as extraterrestrial walk-ins." (Lewis, 2001, p. 16)

                  The idea of walk-ins is very similar to the concept of being possessed by spirits.

                  A walk-in can be defined as "an entity who occupies a body that has been vacated by its original soul." (Lewis, 2001, p. 368)

                  An extraterrestrial walk-in, which is what Heaven's Gate came to believe, is "a walk-in that is supposedly from another planet." (Lewis, 2001, p. 368)

                  The concept of walk-ins actually aided Applewhite and Nettles in starting from a clean slate personally.

                  They no longer were the people they had been prior to the start of the group, but had taken on a new life and this idea actually gave them a way to "erase their human personal histories as the histories of souls who formerly occupied the bodies of Applewhite and Nettles." (Lewis, 2001, p. 368)

                  Another New Age belief that Applewhite and Nettles adopted was the ancient astronaut hypothesis.

                  The term "ancient astronauts" is used to refer to various forms of the concept that ufonauts visited our planet in the distant past. (Lewis, 2001, p. 16)

                  Applewhite and Nettles took part of this concept and taught it as the belief that "aliens planted the seeds of current humanity millions of years ago, and have to come to reap the harvest of their work in the form of spiritual evolved individuals who will join the ranks of flying saucer crews.

                  Only a select few members of humanity will be chosen to advance to this transhuman state. The rest will be left to wallow in the spiritually poisoned atmosphere of a corrupt world." (Lewis, 2001, p. 17)

                  Only the individuals that chose to join Heaven's Gate and follow Applewhite and Nettle's belief and make the sacrifices that membership required would be allowed to escape human suffering. [end]