Everybody gets high everybody gets low

  • Austin Atma
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      Everyday is a winding road (apologies to Sheryl Crow)

      Weird to me that I ever bought into a system that divides the world into

      • Uninitiated "heathens"
      • Lower initiates or regular initiates
      • and everyone's favorite "High" initiates

      The real question is who supplies them with their X, DMT, and weed?

      Guru as pusherman, God-man or god-damn (eg Steppenwolf)?