PT: Master Compiler and Plagiarist!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hello All,
      It's interesting how Klemp's
      Eckankar and Eckists, in general,
      tend to make certain info/quotes
      their own without questioning
      the sources. Over the years they
      have automatically assumed, trusted,
      and been misled to believe that
      it's an original (truthful) EK quote
      coming from an original ECK Master,
      but it wasn't!

      Examples are:
      "A Miracle Is A Changed Consciousness"
      ---Albert Einstein (Harold Klemp)

      "Is it True, is it Necessary, Is it Kind?"
      ---Buddha (The Path of the Masters)

      "When the chela is ready, the Guru
      appears."
      ---The Path of the Masters (CH. 7)

      "Spirituality cannot be taught but caught"
      ---The Path of the Masters (preface)

      "The very first step on approaching
      this Path is to get Initiation from a
      living Master, a genuine Sat Guru."
      ---The Path of the Masters (CH. 12)

      "The world has never been without
      a living master."
      ---The Path of the Masters (CH. 12)

      prometheus wrote:
      Hello Etznab,
      It's not a coincidence that Twitchell
      was a "Master" conman, manipulator,
      and complier. It was intentional.
      He plagiarized and distorted religious
      history and myth in order to create
      a new vocation for himself. Really,
      why would people trust someone
      (PT) who, early on, created stories
      for Ripley's Believe It Or Not and lied
      to get into Who's Who in Kentucky?
      These plagiarisms you posted are
      merely the tip of the iceberg and
      more proof that the invisible ECK
      Masters of Rebazar and Gopal, and
      others, especially the Mahanta, are
      merely fictional characters used
      for proof of lineage and/or as alter
      egos for religious scam artists
      such as Twitchell and, now, Klemp.

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:

      > Are these examples of Paul Twitchell the "Master Compiler"?
      >
      > Your thoughts?
      >
      > [....]
      >
      > RADHASOAMI MAT PRAKASH (37:66)
      >
      > 66. It should, therefore, be clearly understood that instead of Sound being
      the result of vibratory motion, it is really the prim cause of everything in the
      universe and also of vibratory motion, which again is instrumental in furthering
      the work of creation in the material regions. In the lower regions various sound
      currents originate from vibratory motion and serve the purpose of carrying on
      the work of creation in various directions below; but the Original Sound or
      Spirit Current is the parent of all motions and forces as well as light, sound,
      elements, etc., that came subsequently into existence in the second and third
      grand divisions.

      > http://www.angelfire.com/linux/radhasoami/rsmatpra/rsmatprakash_6.htm
      >
      > *********
      >
      > Example 1 - ["Rebazar Tarzs" speaking]
      >
      > "It should be clearly understood that instead of Sound being the results of
      vibratory motion, it is really the prime cause and everything in the universe is
      also of vibratory motion, which is instrumental in furthering the work of
      creation in the material regions.
      > "In the lower regions, various Sound Currents originate from vibratory
      motions and serve the purpose of carrying on the work of creation in various
      directions below. But the original Sound, or Spirit Current is the father of all
      motions and forces as well as Light, Sound, elements, etc., that come,
      subsequently, into existence in the Second and Third Grand Divisions."

      > - Dialogues With The Master, by Paul Twitchell, Eighth Printing - 1983, pp.
      164 [WHAT IS LIFE?]

      > Example 2 - ["Gopal Das" speaking]
      >
      > "Know ye clearly that instead of Sound being the result of vibratory
      motion, it is really the prime mover of all in the infinite heavens, which again
      is instrumental in furthering the work of creation in the carnal heavens.

      > "In the lower heavens, various Sound Currents originate from vibratory
      motion and serve the purpose of carrying on the work of creation in various
      diverse ways. But the original Holy Word Current is the father of all motion and
      forces, Light, Sound and elements that subsequently came into existence in the
      Third Heaven and below it."

      > - Dialogues With The Master, by Paul Twitchell, Eighth Printing - 1983, pp.
      185-186 [A DISCOURSE WITH GOPAL DAS]

      > Example 3 - [Paul in his "own words"]
      >
      > It is known clearly that instead of sound being the result of vibratory
      motion, it is really the prime mover of all in the infinite planes as well as
      vibratory motion, which again is instrumental in furthering the worlds of
      creation in the material planes.
      > In the physical universe sound currents originate from vibratory motion and
      have the purpose of carrying on the work of creation in various ways. The
      original word current, "HU" is the father of all motions, forces, lights, sounds
      and elements that subsequently came into existence in the fifth plane and belong
      to IT.

      > - The Flute of God, by Paul Twitchell, 8th Printing - 1982, Chapter 6 - THE
      UNKNOWN NAME OF GOD, p. 76

      > *********
      >
      > There are other examples of correspondences between RADHASOAMI MAT PRAKASH and
      Eckankar quotes discovered over the past year. That was just a short example.

      > If I had known about these correspondences 20 years ago they would naturally
      have evoked some questions. Example:

      > Did Paul Twitchell the "Master Compiler" present this information in three
      different ways and three different sources because it came to him through Eck
      Masters, Or because he read about it in a book and - for one reason or another -
      decided to credit different sources?

      > About RADHASOAMI MAT PRAKASH - A Brief View of Radhasoami Faith ...
      >
      > Originally written by Hazur Maharaj in english and published in the year 1897
      A.D.

      > In other words, these words were in print before Paul Twitchell was even born.
      This looks curious to me. So much so I want to reevaluate the history of Goplal
      Das & Rebazar Tarzs. For example, Why are their words - reportedly spoken to
      Paul Twitchell - so similar to the way they appeared in writing before Paul
      Twitchell was even born? It's not just the messages that are similar, but the
      words and the order of the words.