Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: a grain of truth

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011
      "I believe God, so to speak, can only be aware of itself in it's
      creations."

      That was very profound Diane. I thought your other message was, too.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2011
        Hello Diana and All,
        I try to steer away from
        any mention of "Quantum
        Physics or Quantum Mechanics"
        because I don't understand
        it and because too many
        scammers use these terms
        as catch words.

        Way back, after the Beatles
        and before Eckankar, I was
        a TMer and followed Maharishi.
        He only had a Bachelors degree
        in Physics (I was told), but spoke
        as an expert on Quantum Mechanics
        in relation to Transcendental
        Meditation (TM) and Unity Consciousness.

        Another scammer (from Canada)
        who claims to use Quantum Physics,
        in healing, is Adam Dreamhealer.
        I'm surprised Klemp hasn't used
        this approach to spirituality.

        Yes, it would be logical that what
        we call "God" (by various names)
        would be conscious of Itself. The
        question is more along the line
        of, How much (if any) of this GOD
        Consciousness can we experience?
        I guess that, too, depends upon
        us and each personal, conscious,
        and subconscious definition of
        who or what God is, as well as,
        numerous other subjective factors.

        We could say, and assume,
        that God is all consciousness
        and that this consciousness
        holds the physical universe(s)
        together while influencing
        other matter and non-matter.

        Could the universe be on auto
        pilot? Or, are there other factors?
        Maybe not!

        But, if God is everything, then,
        It is part of us and we are part
        of It. However, to what degree
        is our consciousness in proportion
        to God's consciousness? Does
        our intellect factor into this equation?
        To what degree are we able to
        visualize, imagine, dream, or
        delude ourselves? Why do we
        worship and follow others when