Re: a grain of truth

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2011
      Hello Tyson,
      Welcome to the site. I'd like
      to respond to your comments.

      Tyson wrote:

      "Eckankars grain of truth is that we are soul and we are eternal thus we always
      manifest somewhere in gods kingdom. IT IS AN ILLUSION OT THIS WORLD THAT WE ARE
      NOT ALREADY IN THE PRESENSE OF GOD. Paul had some spiritual experiences
      unfortunately he was unwilling to work a regular job, or be a mediocre fiction
      writer, or just another spiritual writer. Thus the big lie of mahanta
      consciousness."

      ME: IMO all religions are false teachings.
      One can only come to "Know" about Soul,
      ETC. from personal and private experiences
      during a lifetime. Tick tock, tick tock... time
      is running out for Eckists to see beyond the
      false teachings of Twitchell and Klemp. We
      are both dual as Soul and as persons and,
      yet, we are one with one another via the
      Divine essence/creative/destructive force.

      "There are spiritual travelers (masters, Jesus, Siddharta, Krishna ect..) paul
      was not one of them. He had some cool out of the body experiences and a con mans
      mind.Teachers or masters are there only to help awaken in us what we already
      know but have forgotten. I myself practice Sahaji which is learning to open the
      spiritual eye so one can see and hear the music of the celestial sound current.
      To have an experience with this is a blessing. Paul in his own self seeking
      vanity, used something beautiful and sacred for his own selfish means. Sat nam
      means truth. Regardless of the fact that harold teaches love, he hides from the
      truth also for selfish means. In this world I have come to believe that
      selfishness is the first sin. Ek Ong Kar was never meant to be a religion only
      ameans to awaken to spirit, never meant for profit. The nine silent ones do
      exist yet another grain ot truth in pauls fiction."

      ME: Those mentioned above were
      "extroverted" masters. However,
      IMO, there are many more who are
      "introverted" masters and many of
      those live "now" and are/were not
      of the ancient past. Today, most
      extroverts have demonic, self-centered
      (and more negative versus positive)
      tendencies/characteristics. It's become
      a bipolar narcissistic world.

      BTW- The Spiritual Eye or Tisra Til
      is merely the 6th Astral Chakra. The
      7th or Crown Chakra is easier to use
      in order to leave the body through
      the top of the head.

      Also, The Path of the Masters gives
      another name for God other than
      Ek Ong Kar... it's Ekankar. Paul added
      the "c."

      And, I don't believe in any Nine Silent
      Ones nor anything coming from Sant
      Mat. It's all bullshit. One cannot share
      their truth as a religion. One can take
      and use some of what another has
      learned via their own revelations into
      the Divine in order to prime one's own
      pump, so to speak, but after that it's
      up to You directing You.

      We all need to become our own spiritual
      leader/teacher and take responsibility
      instead of following others. I'll admit
      that Jesus did have some very good
      lessons to teach. Unfortunately, those
      who lead us today, religious/political,
      cannot hold a candle to those teachings.
      They all give lip service to those lessons
      of love, empathy, tolerance, forgiveness,
      and compassion. Look at Klemp! Did he
      forgive Darwin? No! HK's never even mentioned
      Darwin's death! Yet, Darwin gave Harold
      almost all of his initiations including the
      12th! People, like Klemp, are hypocrites
      who say one thing and and do another.

      Prometheus
    • dianastanley43
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 26, 2011
        Hi everyone. I have come to the understanding for my self, that counciousness is not divided into individual souls. It is one and when a form is available it manifestest as it needs a vehicle in which to know it self. Someone said counciousness is like a whale looking at its own tail. we are the tail. Because we are in seppret forms counsessness itdendifies with the individual form and comes to believe it is seperat from all other forms. We are tought that as children. We have a name and a body that is male or female. we are different from everyone else.
        Every living form from flowers to people have an atom of counciousness in it.
        when the body dies counciousness returns to itself.
        of course that may be all bullsh-t but right now I believe it!
        Diana

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 26, 2011
          Hello Diana,
          interesting and thought provoking!
          I see it somewhat semantically
          different (I think).

          Maybe it's that all consciousness
          Is divided into individual states/
          units/Souls. But I also see that
          all "units" are unified and share
          the (non-religious) Divine essence
          of Being. I don't really see the
          "atom" correlation as much since
          human thoughts are extremely
          powerful while not containing
          atoms, although, thoughts can
          control and manipulate atoms
          in/of the physical universe.

          I don't see that consciousness
          is comprised of atoms, either,
          since thoughts are not comprised
          of atoms, although, the atoms
          that comprise our bodies and
          minds create thoughts (dreams)
          and individual consciousness.
          Brain chemistry and its pathways
          are important, as well, so sometimes
          it's the arrangement of various
          atoms and their interactions
          with/to one another.

          I will say that it appears that
          there are almost infinite degrees
          and combinations for these atoms
          to be arranged and to function
          at any given point in time. Thus,
          "Truth" becomes more a social/
          religious/scientific term and
          theory is merely a degree of
          faith via observation.

          As far as consciousness remaining
          after the individual dies... I don't
          know. Where is it? What impact does
          it have, and on whom or what? Who
          says it does remain and how do they
          know? It sounds like a nice thought
          and a reassuring pov, but....? Then,
          again, there's the "Soul" view which
          is very similar.

          The one thing that I've observed and
          experienced is that there are individual
          (Soul) patterns, choices, and fate, as
          well as, "nudges" and quiet "whispers"
          that we all experience during our lives.
          IMO, people are merely the human/individual
          and physical expressions of the Divine
          Consciousness while Soul/Spirit is the
          conduit and observer within. However,
          many are unaware of or reject this, and
          similar philosophies, and choose to follow
          ego and/or religion.

          Prometheus

          dianastanley wrote:

> [...]

          > > Ones nor anything coming from Sant
          > > Mat. It's all bullshit. One cannot share
          > > their truth as a religion. One can take
          > > and use some of what another has
          > > learned via their own revelations into
          > > the Divine in order to prime one's own
          > > pump, so to speak, but after that it's
          > > up to You directing You.
          > >
          > > We all need to become our own spiritual
          > > leader/teacher and take responsibility
          > > instead of following others. I'll admit
          > > that Jesus did have some very good
          > > lessons to teach. Unfortunately, those
          > > who lead us today, religious/political,
          > > cannot hold a candle to those teachings.
          > > They all give lip service to those lessons
          > > of love, empathy, tolerance, forgiveness,
          > > and compassion. Look at Klemp! Did he
          > > forgive Darwin? No! HK's never even mentioned
          > > Darwin's death! Yet, Darwin gave Harold
          > > almost all of his initiations including the
          > > 12th! People, like Klemp, are hypocrites

        • dianastanley43
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011
            I'm afraid my quantum phyisics is showing.Instead of atom you could say unit of counciousness. I see counciousness as something all things exist in not that it exists in us although it seems like it as we are used to feeling sepperate from all other things.
            I believe God,so to speak,can only beaware of itself in it's creations. So in a way we are the body and mind of IT. I didn't put it very well but when you talk on this level it is hard to find the right words. Why this happened I have no idea.
            Diana

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011
              "I believe God, so to speak, can only be aware of itself in it's
              creations."

              That was very profound Diane. I thought your other message was, too.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 28, 2011
                Hello Diana and All,
                I try to steer away from
                any mention of "Quantum
                Physics or Quantum Mechanics"
                because I don't understand
                it and because too many
                scammers use these terms
                as catch words.

                Way back, after the Beatles
                and before Eckankar, I was
                a TMer and followed Maharishi.
                He only had a Bachelors degree
                in Physics (I was told), but spoke
                as an expert on Quantum Mechanics
                in relation to Transcendental
                Meditation (TM) and Unity Consciousness.

                Another scammer (from Canada)
                who claims to use Quantum Physics,
                in healing, is Adam Dreamhealer.
                I'm surprised Klemp hasn't used
                this approach to spirituality.

                Yes, it would be logical that what
                we call "God" (by various names)
                would be conscious of Itself. The
                question is more along the line
                of, How much (if any) of this GOD
                Consciousness can we experience?
                I guess that, too, depends upon
                us and each personal, conscious,
                and subconscious definition of
                who or what God is, as well as,
                numerous other subjective factors.

                We could say, and assume,
                that God is all consciousness
                and that this consciousness
                holds the physical universe(s)
                together while influencing
                other matter and non-matter.

                Could the universe be on auto
                pilot? Or, are there other factors?
                Maybe not!

                But, if God is everything, then,
                It is part of us and we are part
                of It. However, to what degree
                is our consciousness in proportion
                to God's consciousness? Does
                our intellect factor into this equation?
                To what degree are we able to
                visualize, imagine, dream, or
                delude ourselves? Why do we
                worship and follow others when