Klemp Is Sill Using Scare Tactics On Eckists

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2011
      In the September 2011 EK Mystic
      World, "The Wisdom Notes," Klemp
      attempts to make a case, with the
      help of a couple of psychological
      studies that show brain patterns
      change due to Internet usage. This
      change, supposedly, causes a negative
      effect upon one's ability to concentrate
      compared to reading a book. Klemp
      preaches that (his) paper books are,
      therefore, better than reading the
      same text from even Kindles or i-Pads!

      HK, also, states that young people
      have become obsessive about texting
      and that this is a hinderance to spiritual
      growth. Of course Klemp (a recluse) has
      overlooked the fact that young people,
      even introverts, are communicating
      more with their peers (from all around
      the world) and are being more sociable,
      while learning and developing new brain
      patterns compatible for the computer
      age.

      However, I find a few things interesting
      with Klemp's Wisdom Notes. First, he still
      has that younger looking picture of himself
      on the page. What's with that? Is Harry
      vain and obsessed with his past image?
      Klemp needs to live in the reality of Now
      versus the past!

      Also, in this article, Klemp starts off
      three sentences with "But." In a past
      article in a H.I. Letter HK stated that
      Eckists should Not use "But!" He said
      it was "a nail in the coffin of invention"
      and some other crap. He even quoted Kant
      in order to make his point. So, it seems,
      Klemp's as much of a hypocrite as other
      religious leaders. Do as I say, not as I do!
      Interesting, too, that HK uses the EK "Principle
      of the Threes" to lead off three sentences
      with "BUT" when he described its usage
      in negative terms. Is this Black Magic he's
      using? Why would he use a negative
      word that changes or reverses the meaning
      of a sentence Three Times? Hmmmmm.

      And, yes, Klemp revisits the EMF/EMR
      harm done by electronic devices... so
      stay away from those cell phones and
      computers. What's even funnier with this
      attempt to manipulate Eckists is that,
      next, Klemp gives an Internet address
      for a book that can explain the dangers
      the Internet can cause to the brain! LOL!
      What a dumb ass! I say this because he
      can't even see the hypocrisy staring
      him in the face.

      In conclusion Klemp gives a warning
      that these "electronic tools" may also
      alter and weaken one's relationship
      with the Mahanta (his alter ego).
      So watch out for the evils of Googling,
      especially, if you Google "Eckankar
      Survivors Anonymous!"

      BTW- Do you think that Klemp is
      a Tea Bagger? I'm thinking that the
      way he distorts and manipulates the
      truth that he has to be a Tea Bagger!

      Prometheus
    • dianastanley43
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26 12:03 PM
        I believe harold is seriously mentally ill. I saw it when i worked with him. Given his role now as God it has pushed him over the edge.
        So there can be no real explination for what he does and says. How can it possibly make anysense. Eckankar will pass away when he does.
        Diana