Re: The Marman's take on Patti Simpson Rivinus

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011

      to escape a shark but changed
      the story to equal what Jesus
      did... except Jesus didn't "walk
      on water" because he feared
      getting eaten by a shark! LOL!

      Prometheus

      etznab@... wrote:

      What do you mean kept you in stiches?

      Paul wrote a story about himself walking
      (or was that running?) on water. It was
      during his Navy days, I believe. Apparently,
      there were even witnesses :)

      dianastanley wrote

      Hi guys havn't talked in a while.
      I knew Patti since 1971. She was a
      good friend. when I knew patti she
      was a bit of an iconoclast. Her and
      milli more kept me in stiches they
      would play tricks on Paul. He called
      milli his 16 year old. He could'nt get
      her to stop smoking, I was told
      she finally did,or not!

      I am always sad to see an old friend
      go. At my age that seems to be
      more frequent.

      Diana Stanley
    • dianastanley43
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
        Paul used to hang a large sausage outside his window in winter at seminars,to keep it cold. They cut the sausage off and tied one of his books to the string. When he pulled it up you can imagin his suprise!! He new who did it of course. but they never admited it.
        They would do silly things like that. He never could get Millie to mind,she would just go on her way saying this and that. That was over 30 yrs ago so my memory is'nt as great as it used to be.
        Diana Stanley