Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Klemp Has Over-stayed His Rein

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2011
      Paul wrote a story about himself walking (or was that running?) on
      water. It was during his Navy days, I believe. Apparently, there were
      even witnesses :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2011
        Hello Diane and All,
        Yes, it was Paul that said
        Jesus was a Second Initiate
        (which Klemp agreed with),
        and then added that he was
        a childhood friend of Jesus!

        True, Twitchell used a sci-fi
        approach, but also an Eastern
        Religious Radhasoami/Ruhani
        Satsang twist while altering
        it to fit the Western mindset.

        However, instead of taking
        the "highest truth" from these
        Eastern teachings it had actually
        been "watered down" to appeal
        to the lifestyle of Westerners.

        This is why Twitchell altered
        the Five Passions and Five
        Virtues of the Mind that are
        listed in his main resource
        book: "The Path of the Masters."
        The Virtue of 'Chastity' was
        replaced with 'Contentment'
        as the cure for the Passion
        of 'Lust.'

        Yes, Klemp was influenced by
        the Lutheran Church and the
        King James version of the Bible
        (which is the most inaccurate
        version). The Lutheran Church
        used the King James version
        to instruct him. This is his base
        that he returns to often. Other
        than this HK was also influenced
        by Eckankar and the same fabrications
        that Twit pieced and wove together.

        Klemp has even stated (as an
        excuse for plagiarism) that Paul
        took the best thoughts and teachings
        from all religions and spiritual
        teachings in order to design the
        highest spiritual (path) teachings
        anywhere. However, PT's fabrications
        and "exaggerations" are still the
        same as lies! Eckists tend to overlook
        the obvious.

        Also, HK's premise that EK is
        the "highest teachings" is extremely
        flawed. When we look at the main
        sources of Eckankar (previously listed)
        we can see that these, too, are
        manmade religions where "God"
        was created in man's image.

        People can imagine and consume
        anything that makes them feel
        good and this gives them what
        they need at the time. This is what
        religion does and that's why various
        brands are so popular... like cigarettes!

        Prometheus