A Tribute to Patti Simpson Rivinus

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2011
      Some trivia about female Eck Masters that I recently saw.

      http://tinyurl.com/65zawt5
    • etznab18
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2011
        This new link will make it a little easier to find.

        It's just under the picture of the red truck, the story about Paul Twitchell asking Patti Simpson to be the next Living ECK Master.

        http://www.spiritualdialogues.com/PS_Patti_Simpson_Rivinus.htm

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "etznab18" <etznab@...> wrote:

        > Some trivia about female Eck Masters that I recently saw.
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/65zawt5

      • Leanne Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2011
          Thank you for that touching link. WOW a woman LEM. ALmost yet just there. Cool.
          BTW In eck they alsways mention do the HU for no more than 20 minutes Why?

          And really if yankee stadium is filled with people chanting HU for 4 hours what happens?
          IS there an instruction manual (or sufi manuel) to using HU?

          Thaks
          Leanne