Re: Project Reason Talks About...

  • dianastanley43
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12 11:11 AM
      All religions are the same, depending on the culture the wording is different.
      In my oppion, as Nisargata said, "You can throw spirituality out with the dish water"
      Diana

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13 11:21 AM
        FYI- I added Duane Klemp's
        birth year (1940) as well as
        Harold Klemp's (1942). This
        is proof that Harold Was Not
        born by a Virgin as the ECK-
        ankar Holy Book the Shariyat-
        Ki-Sugmad (Book One, Chapter
        6) requires for a Mahanta.

        BTW- Harold's parents were
        both born in 1911. Arno died
        in Oct. 1971 [remember, Harold
        Did Not attend his father's funeral]
        and Linda A. (Voight) Klemp
        died on June 5, 2005.

        Interesting, too, that the young
        ex-Mormon in this Youtube
        video (below) didn't return home
        from his missionary mission in
        Japan to attend his father's funeral
        either!

        prometheus wrote:

[...]

        [Duane: 1940-1983]
        [Harold: 1942- ? ]

        \
        _name_is_chris_and_im_an_ex_mormon/

        etznab wrote:
        WOW!

        prometheus wrote:
        The message and views apply to
        both religions Eckankar and Mormon.
        I can see the parallels and similarities...
        can you?

        http://www.project-reason.org/archive/item/this_is_how_i_discivered_the_truth_my\
        \
        _name_is_chris_and_im_an_ex_mormon/
      • Non
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13 10:29 PM
          I especially like the part about being liberated from the belief in some kind of Satan or Devils. It is the fear that keeps members tethered to false teachings. Ever notice how eckist get so offended by those who ask too many questions or point out the contradictions, etc, and call them angry and hateful. Of course, this is just projection on their part. The fear in them is so strong that they become enraged and start yelling at the skeptic that they are hateful and angry. I have seen this up front and personal. It is quite a shocking sight to see. The truth is, their beliefs do not stand up to the tests of someone with an open mind. Then somehow you get labeled as the evil one. Soooo absurd!

          non eckster ; )