Re: H.I. Letter- June 2011- Ask the Master

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2011

      was about 16 years old at this time...
      liar! Even Klemp states on Eckankar.org
      that at age 27, in 1935, that Twitchell
      had never travelled far from home
      when he was "exaggerating" and
      "twisting facts" to get into "Who's
      Who in Kentucky." Interesting, that
      in 1971, that Twichell (the Mahanta)
      is still lying about his past. But, what
      does this really tell us? It tells us that
      Gross and Klemp merely inherited
      an organization/church (scam) built
      upon a foundation of lies. Klemp is
      both the protector and perpetrator
      of lies, distortion, and delusion.

      Anyway, it seems that Twitchell and
      Klemp have an opposite view on the
      subject of masturbation. Klemp
      recently commented on the subject
      and said that it was okay. However,
      IMO, the act itself fulfills (natural)
      desires of lust. It's quite a quagmire
      for the Mahanta and Spiritual Leader
      of Eckankar and Modern Prophet
      (Klemp) to take such a position.
      Does one repress these innate desires
      and become frustrated, or become
      a "spiritual" hypocrite by saying one
      thing and doing another? Or, is one
      able to take the, supposedly, higher
      "spiritual" path and remain chaste
      and devoid of "bad" lower plane
      desires and attachments? Apparently
      Klemp is saying no!

      Prometheus

      eckchains wrote:
      Interesting history of Klemp's childhood. Seems odd that his father would pay
      for him to go to a religious boarding school. But who knows for sure the
      dynamics involved. We don't know what kind of discipline was used. Shaming and
      and physical abuse can make a child grow up to be a sociopath and they learn not
      to really feel empathy, often mistreating their own children. Of course it is
      not 100%. There are also examples of those who had a stronger constitution and
      eventually learned how to change and be a better person instead, but usually it
      requires a willingness to accept help, whatever the form.

      When I watch Klemp he seems to always have this superior, contemptuous look in
      his eyes, no matter how big the intermittent practiced grin. It is reported that
      Hitler was beaten on almost a daily basis, and bragged about how much of a
      beating he could take without crying. He was a gang leader in his teens, shall
      we say the worst kind of Cult leader, ruthless.

      It is also interesting that Klemp has a ruthless quality to his personality.
      When he fought it out with Gross in court over who was the real eck master or
      mahanta he eventually claimed absolute power over his little eck kingdom. H.I.
      eckists I know have that same ruthless quality, in that they are ready to go to
      war if you ask too many questions about their precious eckankar. They are also
      big hypocrites. Anyone want some eck love?

      Non eckster ; )

      prometheus wrote:

> [...]
      > I always thought that a combination
      > of karma and choice were available
      > to Souls who were future Eckists in
      > this lifetime. After all, it has been stated
      > that we had been EK chelas in past lives.
      > Therefore, the Mahanta would intervene
      > for us and by-pass the Lords of Karma,
      > and, if we had advanced far enough that
      > we would be permitted to have some
      > choices as well.
      >

      > Here's Klemp's response:
      > "Your experience was much like mine
      > too. I would have thought long and hard
      > before engaging in another lifetime with
      > Dad for a parent. He had many good points,
      > to be sure. However, as I left childhood,
      > we were increasingly uncomfortable around
      > each other."
      >
      > ME: Klemp is not being completely honest.
      > Little Harold was uncomfortable around most
      > people, especially, adults. He criticized and
      > judged people constantly and had a negative
      > attitude. Klemp chose to be sent to an all boys
      > Lutheran school and this was a financial burden
      > to his family, but instead of appreciation he gave
      > them disdain. And, little Harold only contributed
      > to farm chores during the Summer, thus, putting
      > more strain on other family members. HK's unloving
      > attitude and lack of empathy is transparent.
      >
      > HK: "People often have an exalted view of
      > how much they say they have in their own
      > lives. Usually it amounts to very little.
      >
      > BUT to gain esteem in their own eyes for
      > dreams unmet, they tell others that they
      > were spiritually advanced enough to choose
      > the conditions of their own rebirth. It really
      > is an excuse in delusion." [end]
      >
      > ME: Isn't that what Klemp has done? Isn't
      > that what Paul and Darwin did as well?
      > True, there are a lot of delusional H.I.'s,
      > but can one blame them when they emulate
      > Klemp? The Catch-22 is that even though
      > Klemp's warning is put into print it won't
      > matter. The delusion is so thick and encrusted
      > that neither Klemp or his H.I.s will recognize
      > it! Delusion protects them (and their egos)
      > from the Truth. If anyone has an "exalted
      > view" of who they think they are it's the
      > fake Mahanta/Spiritual Master Klemp! LOL!
      > It's the blind leading the blind!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > eckchains wrote:
      > Parents and society are responsible for nurturing and raising their children
      > with compassion and non abusively. It is an absurd New Age belief that
      children
      > choose their parents. Children do not have that choice. Abused children often
      > feel responsible for bad parenting, and are soooo much better off if the
      parents
      > are there for them and doing the best they can without being authoritarian or
      > neglectful. Psychological studies bear this out
      >
      > I heard on the radio that it is even stated in the Bible and other idiotic
      > religious texts, that those who do not "honor" their parents should be put to
      > death. Children aren't property. And some parents should be in prison, IMHO.

    • Non
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2011
        Hi Prometheus,

        Yes it does sound like there is a lot of lying and distortion. It just seems like Klemp is contemptuous about something. I have heard that other Cult leaders often were Bullies in childhood. Also, as you noted, who knows about those boy's religious Boarding Schools. Maybe there is also just some kind of Psychiatric problems as well, A penchant for getting naked in air ports and jumping off bridges, etc. He's already admitted having to lie to the Psychiatrist, right?

        Anytime there is this weird self-hate about sexuality it seems like all kinds of perverse manifestations occur. Religions always seem to equate "Purity" with virginity, which is ridiculous, especially when it seems like it is usually the women who have to be the most pure by being a virgin. Of course this never really fits with reality as a human biological being. Lust. Talk about cognitive dissonance. So much attention is placed on supposed negativity. It is so obvious as a control tactic. Don't feel anything like doubt or anger at the hypocritical lem.

        Non eckster ; )

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12, 2011
          Hello Non eckster and All,
          Before I forget, would you mind commenting
          on Klemp's front page article of the June 2011
          H.I. Letter (Klemp gives a psychic reading).

          Yes, Klemp seems very aloof but then again
          he's greater than God, who is a 4th plane deity,
          according to HK's Autobiography (p. 385) and
          according to Twitchell's Shariyat. It's kind of
          counter productive to tell Eckists not to worship
          him since he claims to be higher than the "God"
          (by whatever name) that other religions and
          millions, if not billions, of people pray to and
          worship.

          Yes, Klemp states that he learned "How to
          play the game" in order to be released early
          when locked up in a mental institution due
          to his ECK Master/bridge-tender delusions,
          suicide attempt and airport strip tease. Later,
          while working at the ESC in Menlo Park Klemp,
          again, played his game of deception but this
          time it was played upon Darwin in order to
          be chosen as a non-threatening replacement
          LEM. Darwin trusted Klemp but because of
          some behind-the-scenes disagreements due
          to poor business choices and a lack of ethics
          Darwin was kicked to the curb. The Lack of
          compassion, forgiveness, love and empathy
          seem to be long-time personality traits of
          Klemp's.

          FYI: All Eckists should read Klemp's 1987
          book "Soul Travelers of the Far Country."
          Klemp conveniently omitted much key info
          given in this book when he rewrote it for
          his Autobiography. Chapter 7 is really good
          and tells about that Sound Proof (no Sound)
          Dark Room (no Light) where HK worked daily
          at the ESC and how he got Darwin to "hesitantly"
          meet with him there (twice) to discuss the
          transition. HK also admits to his frustration
          even after being given his 7th or 8th initiation
          and Marge saying, Why not be happy with
          being an Eck Master? Although, according
          to the Shariyat, only after the 12th can one
          be asked to become Eck Master.

          What's even more ironic is that there are
          hundreds of Eckists, mostly female, that
          could do a better job at running Eckankar
          than Klemp! But, females are excluded from
          the top spot because of some silly crap that
          Twitchell dreamed up. What's even more
          amazing is that these Eckankar women
          believe this stupid "negative atom" B.S.!
          Both Positive and Negative are all of the
          Eck in the lower planes. Therefore, it
          shouldn't matter... especially for Higher
          Initiates who have established their con
          in the Higher God Worlds of EK... correct?
          It's just stupid that these EK women have
          submitted themselves to, yet, another
          religion run by Males Only. Women do
          most of the work in Eckankar but will
          never sit on the throne, hence, even
          a male Eckist who is now a second initiate
          has the potential to far exceed ALL current
          or future female RESAs, 8th or 9th initiates.

          Prometheus

          prometheus wrote:

> [...]
          > It's the blind leading the blind!
          >
          > Prometheus
          >
          > eckchains wrote:
          > Parents and society are responsible for nurturing and raising their children
          > with compassion and non abusively. It is an absurd New Age belief that
          children
          > choose their parents. Children do not have that choice. Abused children often
          > feel responsible for bad parenting, and are soooo much better off if the
          parents
          > are there for them and doing the best they can without being authoritarian or
          > neglectful. Psychological studies bear this out
          >
          > I heard on the radio that it is even stated in the Bible and other idiotic
          > religious texts, that those who do not "honor" their parents should be put to
          > death. Children aren't property. And some parents should be in prison, IMHO.

        • Non
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2011
            Hi Prometheus,

            I believe the information about Hitler is probably correct, although I don't have all the details right now at my fingertips. Alice Miller wrote extensively about child abuse in her book "For Your Own Good" and in particular about Hitler and Stalin.

            Here's a web site I found:

            "The Führer once told his secretary that during one of the regular beatings given him by his father he was able to stop crying, to feel nothing, and even to count the thirty-two blows he received."

            http://www.naturalchild.org/alice_miller/adolf_hitler.html

            The type of treatment children received in the culture of those times was pretty bad and is geared toward Authoritarianism and Hierarchy. Klemp as the Sole Ultimate Leader of eckankar is really very similar, except that we live in a Democracy that over time has developed laws that restrict the use of overt violent force. I suspect that those who will never leave eckankar have some kind of similar need to have an Authoritarian Leader, lem/mahanta. Actually, Klemp runs a Theocracy.

            Non eckster

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 13, 2011
              Hello Non eckster,
              The info you found on Hitler
              sounds correct. I found the
              below info and it shows that
              he was 13 when his father
              died.

              BTW- True, Klemp has a German
              heritage, but I'm fairly certain HK
              was not beaten any more than the
              rest of those of that generation...
              remember, "spare the rod, spoil
              the child?" And, let's not forget
              how Harold treated his only child,
              Marion, when he brought out an
              old push mower for her to repair
              if she wanted a green lawn to play
              on. She was around 10 years old
              at the time.

              "In the town of Leonding, Austria, on the bitterly cold morning of Saturday, January 3, 1903, Alois Hitler, 65, went out for a walk, stopping at a favorite inn where he sat down and asked for a glass of wine. He collapsed before the wine was brought to him and died within minutes from a lung hemorrhage. It was not the first one he had suffered.

              Young Adolf, now 13, broke down and cried when he saw his father's body laid out. His father's funeral mass in the small church at Leonding was well attended. A newspaper in nearby Linz published an obituary that included the following sentence: "The harsh words that sometimes fell from his lips could not belie the warm heart that beat under the rough exterior."

              For Adolf, there would be no more harsh words and no more arguing with his father, especially over his career choice. Hitler's father had insisted Adolf become a civil servant like himself. Young Hitler, however, had dreams of becoming a great artist. Now Hitler was free from the stern words and domineering authority of his father. In fact, young Adolf was now the male head of the household, a position of some importance in those days.

              Financially, his father had left the Hitler family fairly well provided for. Hitler's mother received half of her husband's monthly pension, plus death benefits. Adolf received a small amount each month, plus a small inheritance. The family also owned a house in Leonding which had been paid for mostly in cash.

              For convenience, young Hitler went to live at a boys' boarding house in Linz where he was attending the technical high school. This saved him the long daily commute from Leonding. On weekends, he went back home to his mother.

              Hitler was remembered by the woman who ran the boarding house as a nervous, awkward boy, who spent most of his time reading and drawing. Although Hitler loved to read, he was a lazy and uncooperative student in school.

              In Autumn 1903, when he returned to school after summer vacation, things got worse. Along with his poor grades in mathematics and French, Hitler behaved badly, knowing he was likely to fail. With no threat of discipline at home and disinterest shown by his school teachers, Hitler performed pranks and practical jokes aimed at the teachers he now disliked so much.

              Among Hitler's antics – giving contrary, insulting, argumentative answers to questions which upset the teacher and delighted the other boys who sometimes applauded him. With those boys, he also released cockroaches in the classroom, rearranged the furniture, and organized confusion in the classroom by doing the opposite of what the teacher said.

              Years later, even as Führer, Hitler liked to dwell on his schoolboy pranks and would recall them in detail to his top generals in the midst of waging a world war.

              It was only Hitler's history teacher, Dr. Leopold Pötsch, and his tales of heroic Germans from bygone eras who kept his interest and earned his respect. By his early teens, Hitler already had a keen interest in German nationalism along with a big interest in art and architecture.

              Young Hitler put all his hopes in the dream of becoming a great artist, especially as his prospects at the high school grew dimmer. Some of the teachers were also anxious to see Hitler thrown out of the school because of the trouble he caused.

              One teacher later recalled young Hitler as one who "reacted with ill-concealed hostility to advice or reproof; at the same time, he demanded of his fellow pupils their unqualified subservience, fancying himself in the role of leader, at the same time indulging in many a less innocuous prank of a kind not uncommon among immature youths."

              In May of 1904, at age 15, Adolf Hitler received the Catholic Sacrament of Confirmation in the Linz Cathedral. As a young boy he once entertained the idea of becoming a priest. But by the time he was confirmed he was bored and uninterested in his faith and hardly bothered to make the appropriate responses during the religious ceremony.

              Shortly after this, Hitler left the high school at Linz. He had been given a passing mark in French on a make-up exam on the condition that he not return to the school. In September 1904, he entered another high school, at Steyr, a small town 25 miles from Linz. He lived in a boarding house there, sharing a room with another boy. They sometimes amused themselves by shooting rats.

              Hitler got terrible marks his first semester at the new school, failing math, German, French, and even got a poor grade for handwriting. He improved during his second semester and was told he might even graduate if he first took a special make-up exam in the fall. During the summer, however, Hitler suffered from a bleeding lung ailment, an inherited medical problem.

              He regained his health and passed the exam in September 1905, and celebrated with fellow students by getting drunk. He wound up the next morning lying on the side of the road, awakened by a milkwoman. After that experience he swore off alcohol and never drank again.

              But Hitler could not bring himself to take the final exam for his diploma. Using poor health as his excuse, he left school at age sixteen never to return. From now on he would be self taught, continuing his heavy reading habits and interpreting what he read on his own, living in his own dreamy reality and creating his own sense of truth."

              Prometheus