Re: Klemp's Trickery of Belief

  • Moby700
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2011
      I have really enjoyed this analysis. It makes sense that HI's would need a persona - how in the world could they ever authentically integrate all that e-crap?

      A RESA once told me that her favorite movie was "Date With An Angel". Ha. So help me. And that film is the most juvenile, nonsensical thing one could imagine.

      Thanks for the thoughtful response.

      Moby

      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2011
        Hello Moby and All,
        Thanks. IMO it's important to analyze
        our decision making process when
        looking for a religion or group to join.

        "Why" is always a good question, as
        well as, "What" does it offer? We seem
        to join a group(s) to have some degree
        of social contact and to satisfy our
        individual curiosity. We all tend to identify
        and define ourselves within both generalized
        and specific parameters.

        People have a tendency to look to a
        leader and to higher more knowledgable
        source to guide or instruct them. Unfortunately,
        we tend to trust our fellow man way too
        much in this area. Or, maybe we're just
        lazy and overestimate them while under-
        estimating ourselves.

        I find it interesting that I had rejected
        Judaeo-Christian based religion and
        was looking to Eastern ones... found
        TM and then rejected it, but kept up
        the search until finding Eckankar.
        EK seemed like what I had been looking
        for and it seemed too good to be true.
        Little did I know, then, that it was...
        Too Good To Be TRUE! LOL!

        What's amazing to me is the dishonesty
        of Eckankar's PR. And, when did ECK, HU,
        and Mahanta become "common language?"

        Most Eckists won't admit it but the
        "ECK Initiations" are on the top of their
        list, or near the top of the list on importance.

        But, Initiations are seldom mentioned at
        intros and public workshops and book
        discussions. If H.I.s told people the importance
        of reaching each higher plane and how
        long it (usually) takes and what they had
        to do (ass kissing, coin, training, and service)
        I'm sure that even fewer people would join.
        However, at least people would know, up
        front, what they were getting into. Then
        again, all religions withhold details. Why
        would a True Seeker want to join another
        hierarchical based religion, unless, they
        were misled or confused to begin with?

        That's what Eckankar does. It misleads
        people into thinking it's a special secret
        mystery school which leads to the "Inner
        Planes" and "Higher Consciousness." But
        it doesn't deliver. It all takes place in one's
        imagination or dreams and leads to more
        and more delusion and more and more
        reliance, codependency, upon the fake
        Mahanta... Klemp.

        It's bait and switch! Eckists are first told
        of "Spiritual Freedom" and "Self-Mastery,"
        but even 7ths talk about total reliance
        upon the Mahanta. What happened to
        SOUL? They say things like, "I am what
        I am because the Mahanta loves me," or
        "I'm a fool for God." Well, maybe a Fool
        for Klemp the "modern" profit and agent
        for the 4th Plane God... Kal, i.e. Satan.

        Yes, Eckankar is a silly little (private)
        religious club.

        It's very difficult for Eckists to remain humble
        with all of those special initiations that make
        them higher than the 4th Plane God that all
        other religions worship! An ECKankar 5th
        initiate is not only higher in consciousness
        (according to EK scripture and to Klemp),
        but is on a higher heavenly plane than
        Mohammed and Allah!

        I wonder, why doesn't Eckankar advertise
        this little know fact about their religion?
        I know that Eckists claim to "respect" other
        religions, but that's merely paying lip
        service... and it's a deception when the
        facts are known. ECKists can't believe that
        other religions are following and praying
        to Satan (KAL) and still claim to "respect"
        these ignorant, primitive, and negative
        religions. That's insulting! Klemp, the LEM/
        Mahanta, has even stated this, about the
        4th Plane God, in his autobiography (pg.385).

        Prometheus

        prometheus wrote:

> [...]
        > > dedicated their lives and vocations to Eckankar
        > > and work at the ESC only to discover that it's
        > > not what they originally thought it was or what
        > > they thought they would become. They've become
        > > lost in another meaningless religion. Sure they
        > > have some ECK friends and they once believed
        > > that they made a difference and helped to raise
        > > world consciousness blah blah blah, instead, others
        > > have become alienated from them as they become
        > > walking talking ECK brochures. Pete and repeat!
        > > It's no wonder they dream about that crap! But
        > > those working at the ESC for all of those years
        > > are trapped. What else do they have, where else
        > > could they go? Just keep smiling and giving lip
        > > service to higher consciousness. Just remember
        > > one thing, if Klemp can fake it for all of those
        > > years then you can too! Well, actually, Klemp has
        > > an easier time at faking it since he's not around

      • dianastanley43
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2011
          Moby I was in Eckankar 13 years. I can't remember how many as a HI
          The longer I was in it the more false concepts I gained. Of course at the time I thought I was gaining wisdom!
          I'v been studing quantum physics and Steven Hawkins is one of my favorite people.
          Diana Stanley