Patti Simpson Rivinus Dead at 77

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011
      http://obits.oregonlive.com/obituaries/oregon/obituary.aspx?n=patti-simpson-rivinus&pid=150964839

      Question: Will Klemp mention her death?
      HK didn't mention Darwin's death (March,
      2008) and Darwin was the 972nd LEM/
      Mahanta and handed Klemp the Rod of
      ECK Power.

      Did Patti have her EK membership
      renewed?

      She was friends with current ECKists
      and with Gail Twitchell Gross et al.

      Why didn't the Mahanta "protect" her from
      the events/person (unsanitary conditions?)
      that caused the infection that ultimately
      killed her? Why didn't the Mahanta place
      events in motion that would have had her
      go to a different (safer) hospital or to seek
      medical attention sooner?

      It's probably because Eckankar is all a farce,
      but Patti knew that in the beginning with
      Paul and Gail Twitchell. However, kind words
      will be said by many Eckists if not by Klemp.

      I never like to hear of people dying even
      if I don't know them or see eye-to-eye
      with them (Osama bin Laden was an exception),
      and, therefore, I'm saddened to hear of
      Patti's death.