Re: Questions for the Master... Jan/2011 (#3) [Masturbation]

  • dianastanley43
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011
      what Darwin said to his male staff that at seminars to keep their pants zipped. After the seminar was another matter.
      Diana

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
        Hello Diana and All,
        Maybe that was the message the
        staff got from Darwin, but I don't
        recall that there were restrictions
        for the rest of us.

        Klemp, I don't recall, ever said
        anything. Then again, people
        tend to hear what they want to
        hear... it's selective.

        There has always been a lot of
        "hooking up" at major seminars
        and even at regionals! After all,
        it's the ECK philosophy that makes
        it okay. It's the "unfinished karma"
        thing.

        Therefore, ECKists feel that it's okay
        to resolve their sexual karma without
        taking responsibility for the repercussions
        because, it is taught, one has to resolve
        past life karma in order to move onward
        spiritually. Therefore, a laissez-faire
        attitude develops and seems prevalent
        among ECKists. And, let's not forget,
        5ths Initiates, and above, are karma free.
        So, for them, there are no restrictions
        and anything is okay... they are above
        the law of karma! Still, there seems to
        be some old fashioned rationalizing that
        takes place and the "unresolved karma"
        excuse pops its head up once again!

        That's why there are so many divorces
        and so much dating within Eckankar.