Re: Why is it called "Brothers of the Leaf?"

  • dianastanley43
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2011
      prometheus Harold was never comfortable around women and treated his first wife badly.
      Diana

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2011
        Hello Diana and All,
        Klemp treats Joan badly as well. He
        made some rude comments to her
        after she sang The Little HU Song
        while onstage at a seminar awhile
        back. Joan was forgetting the lyrics
        and repeating the verses when he
        became agitated with her and said
        to the audience that sometimes he
        has to tell her to be quiet (i.e. shut-up)!

        Plus, I recall HK telling a story, long ago,
        where he gave his 10 year old daughter,
        Marion, some tools to fix their push
        mower since she was the one who
        wanted a lawn to play on. He thought
        she should take responsibility. Yet,
        Klemp never takes responsibility for
        the negative happenings of his chelas
        and H.I.s while promising them health
        and protection. And, what has he ever
        prophesied?

        Also, let's not forget that Klemp chose
        not to console his mother and attend
        his father's funeral. Instead Klemp went
        to attend the 1971 ECK Worldwide when
        Darwin was made the 972nd LEM/Mahanta.

        Yes, it would seem that Harold has
        a track record of having a lower than