Fw: Re: It's Easy, Being the Mahanta

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hello Briana,
      Thank you for finding us by Googling.
      Yes, I agree. Klemp's simplistic "spiritual
      food" that he preaches is regurgitated
      i.e. "vomit." It's "love" with strings attached.

      Klemp's "spiritual message" is not a
      positive one. As mentioned in his
      01/2011 "Youth in ECK Letter of Light"
      answer "ECKankar is the last and best
      way" over all other 2nd and 4th Plane
      religion who follow the Kal or Satan.
      And, "...obedience on the path of ECK
      is required for Soul..." Obedience is
      what all other religions and cults
      (basically) require as well.

      There is no real spiritual freedom in
      Eckankar. ECKists must become like
      the Borg, live in a hive, assimilate,
      and speak words like an ECK Brochure.
      The only difference is that ECKankar's
      a Boy's Club and women can't become
      the LEM. Now that's one "positive" (atom)
      thing that Klemp does promote!

      Now, why do I criticize Klemp? Because
      I wasn't permitted to as an ECKist. The
      nutty things that I saw, heard, and read
      of could not really be questioned. Your
      problem is that you've put on blinders.
      You don't want to see and hear the truth
      because you would have nothing without
      your ECK friends and family. You'd finally
      have to start taking some responsibility
      for your life and your own beliefs and
      being a leader unto Self.

      BTW- My criticism of Klemp is more like
      a Point - Counter Point kind of thing.
      Klemp's stories are very one dimensional
      and I like to look at them from other
      perspectives. And, since knowing that
      he's a liar and fraud I do tend to take
      some jabs at almost everything he says
      because I know the con he's promoting.

      So, in the future, Briana, be more specific
      as to what it is that you take issue with.
      I know that I'm not promoting positive,
      Pollyanna, feel good illusions, but what
      I am promoting is Truth about ECKankar,
      and Klemp, and this can lead to a clarity
      of consciousness and, possibly, to contentedness
      (which is beyond positive). Why? Because
      people (true seekers) don't need religions.

      Religions either originated as scams
      or evolved into scams. Either way, one
      can pick and choose some temporary
      grains of truth found in them, or from
      secular sources to help one to find their
      own specific, unique, and personal and
      private path. However, the consciousness
      of the group, as well as, the dogma, rules,
      and laws (both spoken and unspoken)
      merely delay and hinder Soul's awakening.
      All become "followers" even when they
      have leadership titles. Thus, there are
      only promises of "Freedom" in the next
      life. The Imagination must constantly
      be used to escape responsibility and to
      hide from Reality. It's the Easy Way.

      Prometheus

      From: Briana <brianac1964@...>
      Subject: Re: It's Easy, Being the Mahanta
      To: "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...>
      Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 7:47 AM

      I was doing a google search on Sri Harold's
      article (spiritual food as you say) and happened
      to find this gem (not-so-spiritual vomit).

      I think you should take a look at yourself and
      ask why you are obsessed with attacking a positive
      message. Do you do this with every new piece Sri
      Harold writes? That would be pretty pathetic.