Fw: Re: It's Easy, Being the Mahanta

  • Gnothe Seauton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
        Hello Briana,
        Thank you for finding us by Googling.
        Yes, I agree. Klemp's simplistic "spiritual
        food" that he preaches is regurgitated
        i.e. "vomit." It's "love" with strings attached.

        Klemp's "spiritual message" is not a
        positive one. As mentioned in his
        01/2011 "Youth in ECK Letter of Light"
        answer "ECKankar is the last and best
        way" over all other 2nd and 4th Plane
        religion who follow the Kal or Satan.
        And, "...obedience on the path of ECK
        is required for Soul..." Obedience is
        what all other religions and cults
        (basically) require as well.

        There is no real spiritual freedom in
        Eckankar. ECKists must become like
        the Borg, live in a hive, assimilate,
        and speak words like an ECK Brochure.
        The only difference is that ECKankar's
        a Boy's Club and women can't become
        the LEM. Now that's one "positive" (atom)
        thing that Klemp does promote!

        Now, why do I criticize Klemp? Because
        I wasn't permitted to as an ECKist. The
        nutty things that I saw, heard, and read
        of could not really be questioned. Your
        problem is that you've put on blinders.
        You don't want to see and hear the truth
        because you would have nothing without
        your ECK friends and family. You'd finally
        have to start taking some responsibility
        for your life and your own beliefs and
        being a leader unto Self.

        BTW- My criticism of Klemp is more like
        a Point - Counter Point kind of thing.
        Klemp's stories are very one dimensional
        and I like to look at them from other
        perspectives. And, since knowing that
        he's a liar and fraud I do tend to take
        some jabs at almost everything he says
        because I know the con he's promoting.

        So, in the future, Briana, be more specific
        as to what it is that you take issue with.
        I know that I'm not promoting positive,
        Pollyanna, feel good illusions, but what
        I am promoting is Truth about ECKankar,
        and Klemp, and this can lead to a clarity
        of consciousness and, possibly, to contentedness
        (which is beyond positive). Why? Because
        people (true seekers) don't need religions.

        Religions either originated as scams
        or evolved into scams. Either way, one
        can pick and choose some temporary
        grains of truth found in them, or from
        secular sources to help one to find their
        own specific, unique, and personal and
        private path. However, the consciousness
        of the group, as well as, the dogma, rules,
        and laws (both spoken and unspoken)
        merely delay and hinder Soul's awakening.
        All become "followers" even when they
        have leadership titles. Thus, there are
        only promises of "Freedom" in the next
        life. The Imagination must constantly