ECK World News

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      Does anybody remember when (what year) the Letters to Gail first came out in the ECK World News? and who was the editor?

      A number of Eckankar terms were mentioned in the book form of the first Letter to Gail. Terms that weren't popular when the letter was written in 1962. So I'm wondering about the original.

      Rebazar Tarz was also featured in the book for Letters to Gail (1973).

      I wonder if anybody has a copy of early EWN, would know what appeared there, or can answer any of these questions.