Re: Krishnamurti - Another View - Soul=Soul?

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hello Diana,
      Anytime one group or one person
      has all the power that always leads
      to more corruption and less freedom
      for all. Klemp has corrupted truth
      and has lessened the freedoms of
      those followers who disagree with
      his policies and who question the
      ECK Dogma. Where's Rebazar? Where's
      Spiritual Liberation in/for This Lifetime?
      Where's Eckankar's financial statement
      to show where ALL the money goes?

      Prometheus

      prometheus_973@> wrote:

> [...]
      > > > that either come naturally or with lots
      > > > of effort, but it still doesn't mean that
      > > > they are better than any of us. However,
      > > > one's ego wants and needs them to be
      > > > special and in control, plus, they like the
      > > > attention. For some people, even negative
      > > > attention is better than being ignored.
      > > > This is why some children act up. The
      > > > negative attention is better than none
      > > > at all.
      > > >
      > > > Klemp likes attention but not the
      > > > responsibilities he's created for himself.
      > > > This is why he never takes responsibility
      > > > on any level even though he is responsible
      > > > for all decisions made at and coming from
      > > > the ESC. Instead, Klemp hits the ball back
      > > > into the court of the Initiates under him.
      > > > It's always their fault and their responsibility
      > > > and not his. HK's above responsibility and
      > > > "is a law unto himself."
      > > >
      > > > But, if it wasn't for Darwin Gross Klemp
      > > > would either be a 7th or 8th initiate and still
      > > > be working at the ESC. He's nothing special.
      > > > But, now, he always has to let EKists know
      > > > who's in charge. He's always introduced, or
      > > > mentioning that he's the (14th Initiate) Mahanta/
      > > > LEM i.e. the ECK, the Godman. Then he says
      > > > I'm not perfect or I'm just like you and you
      > > > aren't to worship (me) the Mahanta. But,
      > > > when one is encouraged to have complete
      > > > reliance upon the Mahanta/God (Klemp) for
      > > > all things and to stare at his picture or to
      > > > dream about him, then, what does this really
      > > > say? I don't see a "Soul=Soul" or "I'm not
      > > > perfect" image being projected... just the
      > > > opposite!
      > > >
      > > > Anyway, this is the "trap" AND the "test"
      > > > that people go through. What we should
      > > > be doing is sharing this admiration and
      > > > high esteem with ourselves. Let's assume
      > > > that Soul equals Soul. Therefore, as Soul,
      > > > we can all share in the divine nature that
      > > > other Souls project. But, what about the
      > > > harm that Souls do to other Souls?
      > > >
      > > > Life is both a series of traps and tests.
      > > > We try to do what's best, or we deem
      > > > best, while limiting the negative effects
      > > > of what both the traps and tests have
      > > > upon us. Sometimes we create or cause
      > > > our own traps and tests and sometimes
      > > > others, or nature, does that for us. It's
      > > > hard to say how much "karma" or divine
      > > > nudges are involved with this experiment
      > > > of life. It's a mystery that we have to seek
      > > > to uncover for ourselves and with a little
      > > > help from our friends.
      > > >
      > > > Prometheus
      > > >
      > > > dianastanley wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The first people we look to for answers
      > > > is are parents. Then peers and teachers.
      > > > Always thinking some one must have
      > > > the answers to our questions. When
      > > > we become interested in finding God
      > > > we either follow are parents religion
      > > > or begin a search.
      > > >
      > > > I don't know how many books I read,
      > > > paths I followed until I discovered
      > > > that if you are in your house you
      > > > don't need a path to find it. The book
      > > > Quantum Consciousness by Steven
      > > > wolinsky started me on the journey
      > > > back to myself. I can say from experience

    • dianastanley43
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
        All religions or paths have the same dynamics. One person who has the anwser to how to find God or at least Please him. They are all based on reward or punishment. If not in this life then the next.
        What made me so angry and dissapointed was I thought Eckankar was different. A lot older and wiser I now know that no one has the answer to anything. There is no answer because there can be no question. Everything is everything. That which is Is. Iam That.