The Hook: "Experience God's Love at the Temple of ECK"

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
      Why does a person have to go to
      someplace on the physical plane
      to experience God's love?

      Yet, this is the promo (con) in the
      mailing for the 2011 EK Springtime
      Seminar. That's a lie isn't it? Sure!
      But, it's what Klemp is selling! What
      does that say about him? He's not
      what he's claiming to be is he?

      What ever happened to those promises
      of INNER EXPERIENCES, and INNER
      COMMUNICATION with the Mahanta,
      and of SOUL TRAVEL? Apparently ECKists
      feel they've experienced these to some
      degree and that's why they have stayed
      the course. But have they really experienced
      these or have they deluded themselves
      time and time again? Where's Rebazar?
      If he is real and not just an imaginary
      character that Twit made up, and handed
      down to DG and HK, where is he? Why
      hide? Okay, let's say that the "world"
      isn't ready yet for a 500 year old EK
      Master. BTW- When will the world be
      ready? Anyway, if though the "world"
      isn't ready I would think that at least
      HK's H.I.s would be ready. Right! So,
      will Rebazar be showing up at the H.I.
      meeting? He hasn't so far has he?

      Really, why travel to Minnesota, and
      spend money that you can use on more
      important things. Just buy another EK
      book and save the money spent for plane
      fare ($400?), and on the hotel for three
      nights ($350?) and on misc. expenses
      including meals ($200). So, at the very
      least one can spend $950.00 on the
      seminar trip and that's without buying
      any new EK books!

      I find it reprehensible that Klemp is
      enticing people to come here, to Minneapolis,
      when they don't need to! Save your
      hard earned money for Gawd's sake!
      Simply imagine yourself here. After all,
      an advanced H.I. doesn't need to "physically
      travel" to the Temple of ECK do they?
      But they do! Why is that... what's wrong?

      Prometheus
    • dianastanley43
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
        First you need the assurance from Eckist that what you are experiencing is true. The more we talked about our experiences in the dream state the more we believed them.
        I never had any experiences in the dream state or what they call the inner. The inner what?
        Diana

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
          Hello Diana,
          You bring up some good points.

          "The inner what?"

          Everyone dreams and with practice,
          effort, and attention one can begin
          to remember them more often.

          Basically, Eckankar, and all religions,
          take some commonalities like dreams,
          intuition, and insights then embellish
          and distort them to suit their scam
          (i.e. hidden agenda) and dogma.

          The unconscious and subconsciousness
          mind (along with the unknown universe
          as well as esoteric mysteries) represent
          the "inner." Religions, however, create
          "Planes of God" or "Levels of Heaven"
          etc. out of these unknown regions of
          reality. But what is reality and how many
          exist? There is a personal reality, but
          there are others, beyond number, and
          beyond our own perceptions, and an
          over all reality which might never be
          known to mankind. People like Klemp
          don't have and will never have a clue
          as to what this is. BTW- There is no
          such thing as Astral etc. This is B.S.

          The problem is that there really is an
          "inner/outer" existence (i.e. reality)
          beyond our perception. Unfortunately,
          religion has distorted this and given
          us dumbed down copies of what is,
          essentially, one's limited and personal
          perception and insights to All That Is.
          And that's the plus side! On the negative
          side it can all be a big fat lie used to
          scam and manipulate people.

          I, of course, have had many dreams.
          I've, also, done lucid dreaming at times.
          And, while in meditation/contemplation
          have had "inner" experiences. But, the
          mind is a powerful tool and can create
          what we consciously and unconsciously
          desire or expect, or at times, will randomly
          extract, project and experience various
          impressions.The mind's ability to be
          influenced is why/how placebos work
          so well. Therefore, sharing testimonials
          (EK stories) and minor miracles (or major
          ones commonly found in major religions)
          simply feeds the mind's (ego's) expectations
          to satisfy, comfort and protect the individual.

          It is interesting that Eckankar took
          a change in direction with "sharing
          stories." At one time it was seen as
          'casting your pearls before swine'