The Mystic World - December 2010

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      This is more Ho Hum with Pete
      and Repeat of basic crap that we
      all read, memorized, learned, and
      repeated as 1st and 2nd initiates.

      Klemp's front page article is titled:
      "Pull the Arrow Further Back."

      He starts out with: 'Tony' "tells of
      a strong desire to move forward in
      his spiritual unfoldment, and he refers
      to it with a rich evocative expression:
      'I need to pull the arrow further back.'"

      So, Klemp is using someone else's
      story to point out some imaginary
      connection to a "spiritual" principle.
      But it seems like I've heard similar
      words of wisdom before using the
      analogy of a rubber band being
      stretched tight. Klemp is trying to
      live up to his own "award winning"
      PR with such vivid and descriptive
      wording of 'Tony's' archery analogy.
      "Rich evocative expression!" Really!
      LOL!

      Anyway, this is the "Year of the ECK
      Teacher" so there's focus upon Arahata
      Training and Satsang classes as being
      steps to higher consciousness. However,
      since Klemp has slowed initiations down
      it seems like the best way for all of those
      6th Initiates to make it to their last initiation
      in this lifetime, the 7th, is to become
      a RESA. Any 6th will be promoted to
      a 7th when appointed to the RESA position.
      But first one must volunteer, have trainings,
      positions within the RESA Hierarchy,
      and climb the ladder to get noticed.
      It was much easier to get promoted in
      the '70s and early to mid '80s. Those
      who made it to the 7th back then just
      imagine that they are 8ths, or higher,
      on the inner. It helps one to hang in
      there by pretending.

      Tell you what. I'll list the high points
      of HK's article with all his redundant
      phrases, expressions and so-called
      "words of wisdom":

      "Call of Soul"
      "divine love"
      "gratitude"
      "surrender"
      "vehicle for ECK"
      "service"
      "Follow me"
      "HU"
      "protection"
      "HU card"
      "Past lives. Dreams, and Soul Travel"
      "ECK Regional Seminar"
      "Facebook"
      "divine guidance"
      "coincidences"
      "Light and Sound"
      "Mahanta"
      "Master's love"
      "seekers"

      It is interesting that Klemp,
      who professes to practice
      the highest version of "divine
      love," was using an archery
      analogy. After all, "arrows"
      are similar to bullets. They
      are simply a more primitive
      weapon and are designed to
      kill a living creature whether
      a deer or a man.

      Of course, this fact doesn't
      bother Klemp because ECKists
      will either overlook this point
      about arrows being weapons
      of death or disregard this
      connection.

      EKists have to keep Klemp
      upon that pedestal because
      they need to keep their fear
      and his lie alive.

      It's their faith and belief and
      ECKists need to rationalize
      like everyone else. For EKists,
      it is almost impossible not to
      lie to one's self, therefore, one
      simply disconnects and overlooks
      Klemp's nutty behavior and
      comments. They read "between
      the lines" for hidden and magical
      meanings, and "second guess"
      him to satisfy their desires to
      find the Truth. But, they've stayed
      too long and have become distracted
      with unfulfilled promises and busy
      work.

      So, "pull the arrow further back"
      to hit the target (a deer, a man,
      a little girl, or God) with a greater
      killing force. Nice one Klemp!

      Prometheus
    • dianastanley43
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
        Sounds like Sarah Palins "Lock and Load"
        Diana