Re: Pictures of Eck Masters - PT's Poetry

  • dianastanley43
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2011
      Paul created Eckankar because he and Ron Hubbard(who is an excellent writer,I read some of his sc-fi books)had a falling out
      they were going to collaborate. So they were in a competion about whose path would be more successful. I got this info from David Lane.
      So it is not first hand info. I like to believe it though.
      Diana