Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Letters to Gail and Her Sunasu

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2011
      Paul said so himself around 1969 that the term was "new information", I
      believe.

      For reference, check out Chela Workshop - Los Angeles, CA - February
      14th, 1969: Audio cassette 48104 - side two - last five to ten minutes
      of tape.

      This is just one other reason I believe the term came out around 1969.
      Not seven years earlier in 1962. Heck, Eckankar wasn't even officially
      founded until 1965.