Eckankar Temple

  • dianastanley43
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      I just clicked on the temple site. Good lord It must have cost a fortune! I rmember when I started working for Eck we were in a tiny office in Vegas. To tell the truth looking at it made me sick to my stomach.
      The prictures of the Eck masters were pretty good. I'm sure the artist was under the same delusion I was.
      Remember the building fund we all sent money to that was supposed to be built in Sedona? It was going to be a bunch of condos that could be rented on a time share basis. I wonder what happened to all that money?
      It never got built. They must have sold the property It was worth a fortune.
      I still can't believe what I saw,it was sickening. If I had any reaservations about sharing this info I certainly do'nt now!
      What were all those lights on the ceiling? Stars,Masters,bad designing?
      It appeared to me very cold and rictualistic not inviting. Was it a hexigon shape? Paul described one of wisdom temples as hexigon.
      If I were interested in Eckankar and saw that temple I would have run like a rabbit.
      I am getting close to a rant so I better not say anymore about the
      Vatican.
      Diana
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hello Diana,
        That's supposed to be a ziggurat
        roof. The Sedona money was spent
        on the Chanhassen property. But,
        there is still a building fund that
        people are still donating to after
        more than 40 years. And, there's
        a missionary fund too! Klemp lives
        in the upscale neighborhood of
        Eden Prairie along with many higher
        level staffers. Peter Skelsky also
        has a condo in the Tampa area
        that Harold and Joan use. It's hard
        to tell who has what and where
        the money is because Klemp moved
        them to Minnesota so that he wouldn't
        have to divulge the finances of his
        non-profit religious scam.

        Did you see the pics of the gilded
        staircase of the new ESC?

        I'm surprised that Klemp doesn't
        have a bell tower on the EK campus.
        And, why didn't they put in condos
        to rent to the ESC staffers? There's
        plenty of room to build some buildings
        to rent for EK businesses, but Klemp
        doesn't seem to be planning for the
        future. Anyway, even if this was a
        thought it would take them five years
        to discuss it before any action was
        taken.

        BTW- It's okay to rant. We all do it,
        and sometimes we need to unload.

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          I did'nt look at the stair case I could'nt stand to see anymore.
          rant rant rant......Diana