Re: THANK YOU DIANA

  • dianastanley43
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "postekcon" <postekcon@...> wrote:

      > Hello Diana,
      > Thank you for all your posts. They confirm for me the extent of ekult's psychism from the very beginning!
      > This technique of how ANYTHING which is visualized and focused upon, can be made manifest! It's been used through the ages to manipulate the unwary, for purposes both good and evil!
      >
      > Yes, ekult became very christianised. It's been a drip, drip process over the years. RESAs in their territory have powers like mini bishops! HK put out a sketch of himself for sale, looking like a pious pope in true roman catholic fashion, eyes cast down as in saintly prayer! It was a very paradoxical pose for HK, for one who had been honed from birth in the Lutheran reformation tradition! LOL
      >
      > However, ekult org is becoming extinct, can't attact new blood. Under HK's leadership it's lost any relevancy it could have had for today's consciousness. Even devoted ekult parents are unable to pass it on to their offspring past childhood years!
      >
      > Thanking you again Diana for all your posts and insights.
      > -Postekcon

      Does HK have a pope mobile or bullet proof car?
      I had the feeling that Eckankar was fading out,When a path looses the original energy generated by the founder it becomes an empty shell of what it was. HK should find a new name for it. One that reflects his Cristian point of view. I have a feeling when he dies it will die with him. I can't imagagin him appointed a new Eck master to follow him.
      Diana