Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: wedding ceremony

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1 6:33 AM
      Good point Prometheus. One can only tell so much from a book,
      especially when people try and recount things from many years ago. I
      was only going on what Doug said Patti said. To put it another way:
      What he said she said.

      From reading her books I know Patti's memory is not always the best on
      every detail. Even after ten years. But this thing with Helen and Paul
      probably took place over 30 years ago by the time Patti tried to recall
      it.

      Anyway, it was the detail about this wedding ceremony creation that had
      me believing there was truth to it. I can also see your point as well
      though. That Helen could have been the mouthpiece for others. And since
      she had Paul's ear. It's possible.