The H.I. Letter - September 2003 (another look)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
      In reading this H.I. Letter article you will notice that
      Klemp (the mahanta) has overlooked the EK Principle
      of the Threes, although, HK mentioned (twice) that
      there were THREE fill-ins or temporary postal clerks
      working that infamous day where Joan butted heads
      with an underling!

      I took the liberty to capitalize some key words in
      this biased tirade of Klemp's in order to defend
      Joan's honor.

      My comments are meant to give other perspectives
      (balance too) and to to address those negative comments
      made by Harold Klemp (spiritual leader of Eckankar)
      toward a (Third) temporary postal clerk that Harold's
      wife, Joan, had dealings with when she went to the
      Post Office to check on a package.

      When reading HK's comments ask yourself:

      1) Why did Klemp find it necessary to even mention
      this incident in the H.I. Letter? Is he as conscious
      and thick-skinned like a Rhino?;

      2) Why was HK so emotionally involved with this
      hearsay account that Joan obviously repeated to
      him with her one-sided version when she arrived
      home that day?;

      3) Why was HK (LEM/Mahanta) so angry and unloving
      toward this clerk (Soul)?

      4) Why didn't 9th Initiate Joan let go of her anger
      and frustration and Not mention the incident to
      Harold when she arrived home? It had to have been
      her huge Elephant sized Ego that blinded her to
      the real Truth. After all, she was/is wrong and of
      an Astral Consciousness for Not seeing the significance
      of the THREE clerks nor understanding the Law of
      Economy, or the Postal Regulations the clerk was
      following! Harold was/is equally at blame too! Thus,
      he's a fraud and No Master! This is more proof of
      the blind leading the blind or a conman!

      ***The H.I. Letter - September 2003 [front page article]

      HK-
      "Joan went to the post office to conduct some business.
      The THREE regular postal clerks were on vacation, and
      THREE fill-ins were in place. Joan asked one clerk, a SURLY
      man who'd served her some weeks earlier as a fill-in,
      to please check if she had a package. He THREW BACK
      a DARK LOOK. `I'll need to see some identification.'
      Joan returned a puzzled look. Show an ID for a package
      that might not be there?"

      Prometheus [P]-
      See! Klemp mentioned twice that there were THREE
      clerks! Principle of the Threes anyone? Now why was
      Joan "puzzled?" How difficult is it to get your ID out?
      Maybe Joan isn't use to an underling giving her orders
      (she is the wife of the man with the highest consciousness
      on earth and she is second in command at the ECKankar
      Spiritual Center (ESC) regardless of what Peter Skelsky
      (the President of ECKankar) may think!

      Also, the Law of Economy and common sense would
      be applied here as well. Why would the clerk take the
      time to look through dozens of packages, and keep
      other customers waiting, only to find out that the Joan
      forgot her ID? Or, what if the package was for someone
      else who had to present their own ID if the package
      had a different address (the ESC) than on her (Joan's)
      driver license?

      HK-
      "With all the SELF-IMPORTANCE of an UNCIVIL servant,
      he said, `There are No Normal People here today!' That
      explained everything. It'd been a hard day all around.
      The difference between them is that The Clerk Holds
      On To Things He Feels Are Out Of Order, WHILE JOAN
      LETS THE SLIGHTS OF OTHER PEOPLE GO. SHE DOESN'T
      HANG ON TO A BAD ENCOUNTER with a person who
      behaves in a BOORISH manner. She SURRENDERS to
      the ECK." [My caps]

      P-
      Not showing an ID is out-of-order! I would, also,
      disagree with Harold and say that the "difference"
      between Joan and the temporary postal clerk is that
      Joan is an 9th initiate in Eckankar, and that she
      was WRONG not to think that she should show her
      ID before the clerk went to look for the package.

      Also, I don't believe that Joan Does Not hold onto
      what she perceives as "slights of other people," or
      that "she doesn't hang on to a bad encounter!" After
      all, how did Harold even know of the incident,
      unless, Joan gave him an ear full when she arrived
      home! Besides, why does she even see this as a slight?
      Is she seeing the red of her own aura, and the reflection
      of her own feelings and Not that of the temporary clerk?
      Joan seems to have a very strong ego and gets very
      emotional when challenged by a lesser valued Soul.
      And, Harold obviously felt insulted and wronged for
      his wife (according to her account), and he, too, became
      emotionally involved in order to make these negative
      and unloving comments about this Soul.

      HK-
      "The Golden-tongued Wisdom had spoken in the
      clerk's own words: There are no normal people here
      today.' He'd then said that he couldn't issue a postal
      money order—a basic post-office service. Joan, of course,
      persisted. Another clerk was happy to sell her a
      money order."

      P-
      I find that this is an abuse of the term "Golden-
      Tongued Wisdom" since Harold is using it in a
      vengeful way in order to slight this temporary postal
      clerk. Besides, are Truth/God Seekers "normal
      people?" I don't think so! Then again, Klemp stated
      in this same H.I. Letter that ECKists are "Superior
      Normal." Anyway, it could, also, be that this temporary
      clerk was not trained to do money orders, or that only
      one person had this duty? Why am I able to see the
      obvious, or the positive side of things and Harold and
      Joan can't? Give the clerk the benefit of the doubt for
      God's sake!

      HK-
      "Let the ECK, or the Mahanta, help carry your frustrations.
      It's the key to happiness. But how to accomplish that?
      The discipline of remembering to surrender is part of one's
      spiritual discipline. Yes, this sounds like no answer at all,
      but it's the individual's responsibility to remember. That's
      what consciousness is for."

      P-
      What a load of Bullshit! How is surrendering or becoming
      co-dependence upon a "Mahanta," teaching spiritual
      discipline and Self-Mastery? It certainly isn't teaching
      self responsibility! Perhaps we should look at it from
      another perspective and understand that the test is Not
      to remember to hand the problem off to someone else,
      but is to take responsibility! In almost all of Harold's
      writings I can see that Klemp is not very empathetic
      (understanding and loving) to other people.

      HK-
      "Let's add, too, that the postal clerk's IDEA of SERVICE
      to people goes BEGGING. It's not an example for an ECKist.
      Service in ECK means being an agent for the Mahanta.
      It requires respect for others." [My caps]

      P-
      Harold's not being very nice to this THIRD temporary
      postal clerk is he? Actually, the clerk was probably acting
      on a higher level of consciousness than Joan (a 9th initiate
      in Eckankar) and Harold (a 14th initiate). After all, he was
      following the Law of Economy by asking for Joan's ID before
      he went looking for the packages. What if she had not had
      the I.D. with her (as many people have done) after he looked
      for five minutes? Isn't it just common sense to ask to see
      the I.D. first? Where is Harold's common sense? His emotions
      in defending Joan from an imagined insult has blinded him!
      But, what happened to the Mahanta's "respect" for this Soul?

      Isn't it interesting that Harold is also throwing out the old
      "service" carrot also. Too bad that Harold's idea of service
      cannot help him to be an agent for the Mahanta either. Or,
      maybe he is a true agent of KAL as a false "Master." BTW-
      Let's not overlook the Principle of the Threes! Both Joan and
      Harold mentioned that there were THREE clerks on duty and
      yet this doesn't make them take a second look at the whole
      experience (test)!

      HK-
      "The Holy ECK feeds all with the bread and waters of life.
      So how could a spiritually alert person do less than SERVE
      It with love and humility? This attitude should be like a
      shining light to the world. True love and humility show in
      all one's dealings. Build and support people. An old saying
      has it: `Whose bread I eat, his song I sing.'

      P-
      I wonder who Harold is talking about because it can't be
      himself or Joan! How can Harold be "SPIRITUALLY ALERT"
      or "humble" to have made these nasty comments in this
      publication? Why did they not see the obvious point about
      the clerk checking to see if people have their IDs with them
      before looking for their packages? And, after 9/11 security
      is tighter everywhere anyway! HK and JK were both caught
      up in emotional (Astral) anger. The bigger one is the further
      they have to fall! One more thing- This article sat in HK's
      computer for awhile and wasn't immediately printed in this
      pub. Klemp had plenty of time to cool down and regain his
      composure and perspective. HK could have done a rewrite,
      or deleted this, but he didn't! This gives a very clear look
      into his dark vindictive Soul.

      Why was it that Harold and Joan can't see that maybe only
      one "temporary clerk" might have been in charge of doing
      money orders? Even assuming that this one person seemed
      lazy, or was not very customer friendly about the money order…
      couldn't there be mitigating circumstances for this? What was
      Joan projecting? Or, maybe the clerk wasn't even trained on
      how to do money orders…. he's a "TEMPORARY" (fill-in) postal
      clerk! Where is the empathy and insight? Where is Harold's love
      and humility? Notice that Harold throws in the word "serve"
      as he tries to give the impression that only he and ECK
      chelas become spiritually aware when they "serve It" and that
      "true love and humility shows in all one's dealings." Not really,
      but putting his spin on things is nothing new to Harold.

      HK-
      "Wouldn't a loving and humble ECKist recognize the ECK
      and the Mahanta as the source of his very subsistence?
      Then how could he ever serve the Kal, the negative force?

      P-
      The two-faced LEM Klemp serves the two-faced KAL!
      According to Eckankar in the lower worlds (below the Soul
      Plane) is where the pure pos. EK Stream is divided into
      two streams the pos. and neg., but both are still the ECK!

      BTW-I didn't meet too many loving and humble ECKists in
      my many years and travels (including Harold!). They're almost
      as rare as finding hen's teeth in the EK Henhouse! Now I did
      meet a lot of unloving, arrogant, delusional, unspiritual, clueless,
      rationalizing and manipulative Eckists! So, maybe This is why
      many don't have a True relationship with Spirit (the Eck). To
      me, Harold doesn't seem to have a true relationship with Spirit
      either. Just look at his words and behavior! And once again,
      Harold is pushing reliance on the Mahanta as the "source of
      his (ECKists) very subsistence." ECKists actually serve the KAL
      (the Black Magician) while thinking they are serving the Mahanta.
      But take a second look at Klemp's words!

      It's interesting that Harold asks the question as to how any
      ECKist could ever serve the KAL when they claim to serve the
      ECK (Spirit), AND the Mahanta? Is this supposed to be proof that
      Harold is serving Spirit instead of KAL? Does his made-up title of
      "Mahanta" mean that he's above Karma?

      And, doesn't service to IT take place and change in each moment
      as we make choices, or do chelas just start the day with a contemplation
      and pretend that the Mahanta will take care of things for them?
      If ECKists are to be "spiritually alert" then they should be alert to
      what is taking place with other people and with their own actions
      and reactions to them, as well as, the situations we are all placed
      in for our spiritual growth.

      Unfortunately, both Harold and Joan did not view this experience
      and test with the THIRD Temporary Postal Clerk as an opportunity
      for their own spiritual growth because they are delusional, egotistical,
      and dishonest. I would say that they have MISSED the MARK as Soul
      and have erroneously placed themselves above the field of action
      and of spiritual growth. They are deluded and mean spirited! Klemp
      may have fooled these ECKists, for now, but eventually IT will catch
      up to him! Catch-22!