Who's your favorite cult leader? (a repost from eckankartruth)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
      Who's your favorite cult leader? My angry tirade.

      I could not have written your posting any better. Those close to Klemp do know about it ( his ex-wife for example) but tow the party line for their livelihood depends on the cult's existence. James Davis ( who wrote the still loved and promoted, "Rosetta Stone of God" left after getting close to Klemp. I just wish he would have gone public then! Until Ford Johnson published his book, very few knew of the behind the scenes bullshit. I too was in a pseudo-spiritual stupor and the day I came out of it was the best day of my life. In the end it is all about their ego and their desire for your money. If karma has it's way with Klemp then he will be the insect eaten by the snake lol lol Damn I love being free!