Ho Hum ; )

  • Non
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      Ho Hum. Oh well, I heard a really funny segment on the radio called the Santa Diaries. I went to see The King's Speech and it was really good. Very well done and not like most of the dumbed down movies that producers keep throwing at us.

      ek is really not even worth much attention either, it is really dumb and boring. Maybe those who will never quit eckankar have a certain type of dumbed down cult brain.

      A good antidote I've found is to read something about the history of scientific discoveries, really quite interesting and shows how a mind and spirit that are willing to investigate and open to changing their minds when they realize a theory or hypothesis is off or wrong, are the true giants knowledge, ancient up to now.

      Hope all are well!

      Non eckster ; )