Klemp's "Holy Fire" Nonsense

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2010
      Here's an excerpt from Klemp's
      "The Holy Fire of ECK, Book 2"
      that was advertised in The H.I.
      Letter of 12/2010:

      "As far as steps in consciousness,
      the first thing to remember is that
      you are where you belong."

      ME: That's obvious isn't it? Really!
      Isn't this true for anyone and everyone
      whether ECKist or not? It's called
      karma or fate! Klemp is doing more
      than playing with words, but why?
      It's to placate and pacify his H.I.s.
      and get them to accept his continued
      slow-down of initiations as well as
      the glass ceiling of the 7th initiation.

      "If you were anyplace other than
      where you belonged, you would
      be very much out of balance. And
      if you are very much out of balance,
      you are where you don't belong.
      And chances are you are not where
      you think you are."

      ME: Kind of wordy isn't it? Actually,
      according to ECKankar dogma, this
      above premise is wrong. Let's say
      that an ECKist was promoted to the
      5th, 6th, or 7th initiation and this
      caused him or her to become out
      of balance. The Mahanta isn't supposed
      to make mistakes, but in this case
      it would be Klemp's fault and not
      the chela's. The chela wasn't ready
      and that wasn't their fault. If a person
      gets a pink slip that means they're
      ready.

      Or, maybe there's another view. When
      one is a member of a cult and a false
      teaching like ECKankar are they where
      they belong even though they appear
      to be "balanced?" Look at the imbalance
      that Phil Morimitsu and Nancy Pang
      experienced on the flight to Taiwan
      while on their Mahanta's mission!

      "One of the Higher Initiates had an
      experience of seeing the single eye.
      The single eye, as I've mentioned
      before, comes to those of you who
      have a good chance of realizing
      your spiritual goal in this lifetime.
      The single eye is the Eye of God.
      When it comes, accept its presence
      humbly because it is a special gift.
      Not all Higher Initiates will see it.
      IF you haven't seen it yet, don't worry.
      There's plenty of time."

      ME: So, what is this "spiritual goal
      in this lifetime?" The 8th, 9th, 12th?
      This is a really "special gift" that only
      special Highly advanced Initiates can
      experience right!

      Yes, there's a lifetime to wait for
      this special gift but in the meantime
      there's that 7th Initiation. But what if
      you've had the 7th since 1987 then
      what? Oh, wait! What if you've been
      a RESA too? What's the next carrot?
      The 8th! Or, is it this Single "Eye of
      God" bullshit that, apparently, only
      comes to very important and advanced
      H.I.s in order to realize their "spiritual
      goals?"

      But wait! I had this Single Eye of God
      experience several dozen of times!
      I would close my eyes and see it there.
      I was a 2nd Initiate when I experienced
      this. Imagine that! It's true! I will have
      to say that I was searching for the Truth
      and when I discovered that all religions
      were bullshit (especially ECKankar) then
      I guess that I realized my "spiritual goals,"
      or at least it was the beginning for the
      Real discovery.

      BTW- Twitchell wrote about this too
      and here we have Klemp repeating it
      as though he's the original author.
      The truth is that others (non-Eckists)
      see this Single "Eye of God," or whatever,
      too. Twitchell, probably got this info
      from other sources. I'm thinking that
      I saw it mentioned in "The Path of the
      Masters" that Twit plagiarized.

      So, since I saw this same "Eye" as
      a 2nd Initiate and Klemp states
      that this is a "special (H.I.) gift"
      then HK must be a false prophet!
      He implies that this vision is only
      for the more spiritually evolved
      Higher Initiates, but it's clear that
      Klemp doesn't really know what he's
      talking about and is a liar. Klemp
      really screwed up because this same
      phenomena is experienced by many
      people and isn't as rare of an occurrence
      as he thinks! I'm sure that ECKists
      have noticed this same Big Single
      Eye occurrence when they, too,
      were lower initiates, or maybe
      they've forgotten.

      Anyway, it's all foolishness.

      Prometheus
    • postekcon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2010
        The Single Eye of God is a key symbol of the Masonic Order. You can contemplate this image every time you handle a US dollar bill!

        Wastn't Paul Twitchell a member of this order? Perhaps, HK also?
        -Postekcon