ECKists Experience Everyday Occurrences/Miracles

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      I'm rather amazed in the degree
      of delusional thinking that long-
      time high ranking ECKists will
      perpetuate. Apparently, like with
      all religions, the more people you
      can get to believe in and support
      the dogma is validation that it's all
      true. After all, how can so many
      people, including those educated
      and intelligent, be wrong? But they're
      all wrong aren't they!

      Anyway, Co-RESAs Phil Morimitsu
      and Nancy Pang (living in Hong Kong)
      shared a story in the 12/2010 H.I.
      Letter called "Eyes and Ears Open."

      "On a recent Vahana trip, the flight
      from Hong Kong to Taiwan was only
      two hours. We thought it would be
      easy, BUT it was two hours of screaming
      children and elbows in the ribs from
      fellow passengers.

      When we arrived, we tried to calling
      the airline to get assigned return seats,
      BUT they would only let us reserve
      seats online. The place we stayed at
      didn't have Internet. Two chelas had
      Internet phones, BUT no matter how
      hard we tried, they didn't work. So
      we'd have to take our chances on
      getting seats at the airport."

      Okay let me wrap this up. Everything
      worked out fine. The plane had two
      broken seats so the airline offered
      them two business class seats on a
      flight 40 minutes later. Therefore this
      is why they couldn't get in touch with
      the airline to reserve seats... the
      Mahanta had a better solution for
      them. Hurrah!

      However, why didn't the Mahanta
      help them out on the flight to Taiwan?
      Instead, these 7th initiate RESAs
      and Vahana Leaders had negative
      experiences that seemed to be a
      distraction for them during their
      short stay in Taiwan. It doesn't sound
      like they're very spiritually evolved.
      After all of these years and initiations
      under the guidance of Klemp, the
      Mahanta, one would expect a greater
      demonstration of detachment and
      love!