Why ECKists Won't Leave

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
      What's interesting about the dumbed-
      down Klemp version of ECKankar is
      that the mentality and consciousness
      of members has become very narrowly
      focused and rather simple minded.

      Their growth and world view has become
      retarded. If you've ever had the chance
      hear ECKists speak about their favorite
      music you would see that it's very limited
      to ECK musicians and to who and what
      Klemp listens to... monkey see, monkey do.

      Plus, the same goes for movies as well.
      It's a very limited, childish and immature
      selection. This arrested development of
      EK H.I.s simplifies their world view by
      eliminating and/or limiting:
      expression; insight; critical thinking;
      living in and experiencing change in
      the Now.

      ECKists will emulate their GOD and Leader
      (whom they are taught to beseech with
      requests, the Mahanta, HK), and they will
      even imitate his fears and, supposed, malady
      with EMR/EMF.

      It's amazing to see their desperation of
      wanting and needing to believe in things
      like Space Alien EK Masters from Venus
      who remain in physical bodies that are
      thousands of years old. Yet, no one has
      ever seen these "beings" except in dreams,
      or in other imagined and/or mistaken situations.

      Really, why hasn't Rebazar or Rami Nuri
      ever given a talk at an ECK Seminar?

      It seems that ECKists are so passive
      (they view it as being "detached") that
      they simply don't care about the Truth.
      They are very comfortable with another
      false belief that happens to be New Age
      and "Eastern." Unfortunately, ECKists
      have too much time, money, energy,
      and status (initiations) involved with
      the EK org/religion to make a change.
      What would they replace it with? Most
      people need to follow others or some
      sort of "group" belief. And, what's funny
      is, many ECKists don't follow the EK
      Guidelines (rules and procedures) of
      the RESA Structure.

      Many long-time H.I.s oppose the RESA
      Structure, as well as, most of the restrictions
      established by the RESA Guidelines where
      every "i" needs dotted and every "t" needs
      crossed before a decision is made and action
      is taken. Getting things done in ECKankar
      is a very slow process. Of course, some RESAs
      don't follow these controlling "Guidelines"
      (Klemp's Scripture) all that closely. These
      RESAs are usually Not asked to serve for
      another three year cycle when it is discovered
      that they have been cutting corners and subverting
      Klemp's authority. Playing the game is very
      important (ass kissing too) and acting "as if"
      for whatever is key to maintaining the illusion/
      delusion of this religion.

      When one makes comparisons we have: Twitchell
      with two Shariyats, and Stranger By The River;
      Gross with an emphasis on music and the arts;
      Klemp with his RESA (police) Structure and Guidelines.

      Prometheus
    • postekcon
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
        Recently, I was speaking to a friend who is still dedicated to ekult org. They needed to impress upon me how 'spiritual' they are by explaining how they are dealing with a very major health issue by 'leaving it to the eck'! In kindness, I could not comment on this passivity as it would have aroused their anger!

        If eck is a word to describe the force or energy of the universe, then its modus operandi can be likened to a river. A healthy river needs direction to run its course and give life. No direction, it ends up as a stagnant pool, devoid of life!

        This is what has happened to the current followers of ekult. They have passed up taking responsibility for the course and direction of their personal lives, have even given it to another, and are now swimming around in their own stagnation!
        -Postekcon

        > Hello All,
        > What's interesting about the dumbed-
        > down Klemp version of ECKankar is
        > that the mentality and consciousness
        > of members has become very narrowly
        > focused and rather simple minded.
        >
        > Their growth and world view has become
        > retarded. If you've ever had the chance
        > hear ECKists speak about their favorite
        > music you would see that it's very limited
        > to ECK musicians and to who and what
        > Klemp listens to... monkey see, monkey do.
        >
        > Plus, the same goes for movies as well.
        > It's a very limited, childish and immature
        > selection. This arrested development of
        > EK H.I.s simplifies their world view by
        > eliminating and/or limiting:
        > expression; insight; critical thinking;
        > living in and experiencing change in
        > the Now.
        >
        > ECKists will emulate their GOD and Leader
        > (whom they are taught to beseech with
        > requests, the Mahanta, HK), and they will
        > even imitate his fears and, supposed, malady
        > with EMR/EMF.
        >
        > It's amazing to see their desperation of
        > wanting and needing to believe in things
        > like Space Alien EK Masters from Venus
        > who remain in physical bodies that are
        > thousands of years old. Yet, no one has
        > ever seen these "beings" except in dreams,
        > or in other imagined and/or mistaken situations.
        >
        > Really, why hasn't Rebazar or Rami Nuri
        > ever given a talk at an ECK Seminar?
        >
        > It seems that ECKists are so passive
        > (they view it as being "detached") that
        > they simply don't care about the Truth.
        > They are very comfortable with another
        > false belief that happens to be New Age
        > and "Eastern." Unfortunately, ECKists
        > have too much time, money, energy,
        > and status (initiations) involved with
        > the EK org/religion to make a change.
        > What would they replace it with? Most
        > people need to follow others or some
        > sort of "group" belief. And, what's funny
        > is, many ECKists don't follow the EK
        > Guidelines (rules and procedures) of
        > the RESA Structure.
        >
        > Many long-time H.I.s oppose the RESA
        > Structure, as well as, most of the restrictions
        > established by the RESA Guidelines where
        > every "i" needs dotted and every "t" needs
        > crossed before a decision is made and action
        > is taken. Getting things done in ECKankar
        > is a very slow process. Of course, some RESAs
        > don't follow these controlling "Guidelines"
        > (Klemp's Scripture) all that closely. These
        > RESAs are usually Not asked to serve for
        > another three year cycle when it is discovered
        > that they have been cutting corners and subverting
        > Klemp's authority. Playing the game is very
        > important (ass kissing too) and acting "as if"
        > for whatever is key to maintaining the illusion/
        > delusion of this religion.
        >
        > When one makes comparisons we have: Twitchell
        > with two Shariyats, and Stranger By The River;
        > Gross with an emphasis on music and the arts;
        > Klemp with his RESA (police) Structure and Guidelines.
        >
        > Prometheus

      • postekcon
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2010
          P.S.
          In this sense current ekult followers cannot be called eckists! They have become Klempists as they operate through the mediumship of Klemp. They have surrendered the responsibility and ability of working solely and directly with the creative forces of the universe!
          -Postekcon