ECKists Have a New "Live" Hero/Champion

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2010
      Yes, it's true! Andrea R. Garrison's
      radio and Internet broad/podcasts
      have become very popular within the
      ECK community.

      And, I don't think that she's an ECKist!

      Why can't Klemp do what Andrea is doing?
      Or, is he simply untalented at speaking...
      there'd be too much dead air!

      Hmmm, I wonder if Joan is twisting her
      face around and is giving "puzzled" looks
      about Andrea's high status rating among
      HK's chosen people (H.I.'s)?

      Anyway, Andrea's one book can be found
      on Amazon.com:

      The Crossing Over Of Mattie Pearl [Paperback]
      Andrea R. Garrison (Author)
    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2010

        It isnt hard if you try.

      • Non
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2010
          Yes, in fact it is really EASY and feels SO GOOD!

          Non eckster ; )

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Leanne Thompson <le_anne_thompson@...> wrote:

          > It isnt hard if you try.

        • avonblue1212
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2010
            NO Eckanakar - It makes the world such a better place.