Re: Gakko from Venus?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hello Etznab,
      I can help some. Here's a quote
      from HK's 1st Lexicon, on page
      125, for the definition of "Living
      ECK Master" (that was taken from
      PT's Eckankar Dictionary):

      "... All Living ECK Masters have
      descended from the FIRST ECK
      Master Gakko, who came to this
      world about six million years ago."

      However, Klemp sort of contradicts
      himself by saying that "Malati"
      (pg. 132) is: "The FIRST ECK Master
      of record among the Polarians who
      was sent by the Sugmad to give man
      his FIRST spiritual knowledge of God."

      So, is it that Gakko wasn't the "first
      of record?" Except where's the "record"
      of Malati and of the Polarians? Or, is
      it the Garden of Eden account/myth
      that is recorded? But why did Gakko
      come to this world so long ago and
      from where? What purpose did he have
      if it wasn't to give "spiritual knowledge
      of God?" Or, was "man" really able
      to comprehend this six million years
      ago?

      I too remember reading somewhere
      that Gakko came from Venus just
      as Rami Nuri (pg. 172) came from
      Venus. It's written somewhere. Still,
      we have Rami Nuri from Venus!

      It's looks like there's a Time-Line
      problem here doesn't it? Maybe that's
      why GAKKO isn't listed with the other
      ECK Masters. Paul does tend to twist
      and distort things. Look at how PT
      made "Gakko" into both a state of con
      and a man. It helps to make everything
      and everyone into the same thing
      and that way the lie is easier to
      remember. ECK and ECKankar is
      another example of using interchangeable
      concepts.

      The First ECK Master to come here,
      Gakko, Six million years ago and then
      there was the First ECK Master (of record),
      Malati, during the time of the Garden
      of Eden with the Polarians. How did
      Adom and Ede (PT's rewrite) become
      the Polarians?