Gakko from Venus?

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010

        his FIRST spiritual knowledge of God."

        So, is it that Gakko wasn't the "first
        of record?" Except where's the "record"
        of Malati and of the Polarians? Or, is
        it the Garden of Eden account/myth
        that is recorded? But why did Gakko
        come to this world so long ago and
        from where? What purpose did he have
        if it wasn't to give "spiritual knowledge
        of God?" Or, was "man" really able
        to comprehend this six million years
        ago?

        I too remember reading somewhere
        that Gakko came from Venus just
        as Rami Nuri (pg. 172) came from
        Venus. It's written somewhere. Still,
        we have Rami Nuri from Venus!

        It's looks like there's a Time-Line
        problem here doesn't it? Maybe that's
        why GAKKO isn't listed with the other
        ECK Masters. Paul does tend to twist
        and distort things. Look at how PT
        made "Gakko" into both a state of con
        and a man. It helps to make everything
        and everyone into the same thing
        and that way the lie is easier to
        remember. ECK and ECKankar is
        another example of using interchangeable
        concepts.

        The First ECK Master to come here,
        Gakko, Six million years ago and then
        there was the First ECK Master (of record),
        Malati, during the time of the Garden
        of Eden with the Polarians. How did
        Adom and Ede (PT's rewrite) become
        the Polarians?