Klemp's Fear Mongering Message to H.I.s

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2010
      The H.I. Letter - 09/2010

      Klemp: "Dear Brothers of the Leaf,
      These are truly spiritually vibrant times.
      Ripples of large and small earthquakes
      sweep across the earth, and fear grips
      people ."

      [ME]: Why are female H.I.s referred to
      as "Brothers?" "Soul," especially, on the
      higher planes is seen as being Neither
      male (with "positive" atoms) or female
      (with "negative" atoms). Plus, isn't it
      true that the Order of Vairagi Adepts
      are "just men?" That's how HK's first
      Lexicon defines them. So, are females
      being tricked into thinking that all of their
      hard work is actually going to pay off in
      the after life?

      HK: "A fireball meteor crashes into the
      atmosphere and burns up, while buildings
      rattle from its sonic boom, and people
      wonder at the glorious display of light
      moving quickly through the sky.

      Then, too, methane gas suddenly fills
      a West Virginia mine, while on the other
      side of the globe, another coal mine has
      collapsed in China, taking many lives."

      [ME]: Apparently this H.I. Letter went to
      press before the mine collapse and rescue
      in Chile. But how long ago was that? HK
      couldn't mention it because the "all knowing"
      "Modern Prophet" either didn't know of it
      or he didn't know the outcome. Or, maybe
      he didn't want to mention the positive out-
      come because it had nothing to do with a
      Mahanta belief of "protection."

      HK: "On the heels of these disasters comes
      another of a series of powerful earthquakes,
      this time in western China and Tibet.

      Not to forget the eruption of an Icelandic
      volcano. It inconvenienced the plans of
      many travelers and has threatened the
      solvency of financially shaky companies,
      both in Europe and elsewhere.

      In the political arena, which is generally
      unstable, it is now more volatile than ever."

      [ME]: When did Klemp become a financial
      expert? Plus, I would think that earthquakes,
      versus volcanos, would make companies
      more "shaky." LOL! But, really, every business
      is in a "volatile" position because we're deep
      into a worldwide recession! That's the real
      (main) reason for businesses being insolvent.
      Klemp is overlooking the obvious. And, with
      banks freezing home foreclosures, due to
      them "rubber stamping" the paper work and
      taking shortcuts, this adverse effect will delay
      recovery even longer and this delay will put
      even more businesses at risk.

      HK: "Remember also the heavens. Look up!

      Man has launched dozens and dozens of
      satellites into space that now bombard the
      earth with radio waves. They make possible
      a communications network we have all come
      to rely upon.

      However, as the comings and goings of these
      many signals punch through our planet's
      magnetic field, and ours, little or no thought
      is given to possible consequences for us."

      [ME]: Klemp just couldn't get away from
      mentioning his favorite topic, his dis-ease,
      and pet peeve of EMR/EMF (magnetic fields).
      However, what do satellite radio waves have
      to do with EMR/EMF health problems? Isn't
      this a stretch? It seems HK is still self-
      diagnosing himself and is spreading his EMF
      fear via ECK pubs.

      HK: "And what part, if any, does the Large
      Hadron Collider play in the earth's temblors?
      The human consciousness will need to mature
      more before it can deal with the hidden costs
      of such technology."

      [ME]: I like the part where Klemp said "if any."
      Thus, if this new scientific research technology
      Does Not cause problems with "the earth's
      temblors" (earthquakes) then why be a fear
      monger and mention that it might? We'll always
      have earthquakes so why blame science for
      possibly "creating" more of them? Maybe sin
      is also a reason for these earthquakes and
      volcanos? BTW- It seems that the "human
      (mental plane) consciousness" has "matured"
      in order to create this collider in the first
      place. So Klemp's wrong there as well!

      HK: "This is not a time to give up hope.
      Quite the contrary. Now is a rich opportunity
      to look around and try to gather the many
      loose ends, like the reins of two teams of
      horses, and see whether there is a common
      thread amid all the apparent chaos. Yes,
      it is like a dust storm out there, BUT you,
      with the Mahanta's help, can reach a fuller
      understanding of how to make sense of the
      seemingly random events taking place.

      What do they mean? Rest assured, these
      events have great spiritual significance for
      you."

      [ME]: Yes, when times get tough and natural
      disasters occur the religions of the world all
      come up with their explanations and solutions
      in order to increase their memberships.

      What I'm surprised to read is that Klemp is
      giving this pep talk to H.I.s! Higher Initiates,
      more than anyone, should be looking at this
      life experience from a different and objective
      perspective with a detached evaluation of the
      times. I'm thinking that Klemp is projecting
      his own fears and doubts upon his followers.

      The attitude to have is to see this life
      experience as a fun filled game. True,
      the game is rigged and no one gets
      out alive, but it can still be fun as long
      as you don't take things too seriously
      or personally. Enjoy: the fun times, your
      loved ones, and your health while you
      can. ALL Memories are important and
      the rest is ad liv.

      Prometheus
      p.s. This same H.I. Letter was discussed
      at the High Initiates Meeting on Sat. Oct.
      23, 2010. The meeting was titled:

      "Brothers of the Leaf--The Right Arm of
      the Mahanta"

      "Ask yourself in contemplation 'How am I
      the right arm of the Mahanta in these spiritually
      vibrant times?' Bring your insights to share
      at the meeting; or send them via e-mail
      to hil@... to share with the H.I.
      Letter. Please bring this (September 2010)
      H.I. Letter to the meeting. *As mentioned
      in the September 2009 H.I. Letter the H.I.
      meeting continues to have a new look and
      heightened spiritual focus."

      Hey, how about that! Klemp's having H.I.s
      use e-mail! What about those EMF problems?!
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
        "A fireball meteor crashes into
        the atmosphere and burns up,
        while buildings rattle from its
        sonic boom, and people wonder
        at the glorious display of light
        moving quickly through the sky."

        I was rereading this quote from
        Klemp and realized that he was
        talking about a Future Event by
        saying "when buildings rattle."
        Buildings would only "rattle"
        (in modern cities) because they
        are constructed with glass windows
        and metal, etc.

        Also, it would seem that Klemp
        is talking about an "Armageddon"
        type of event when he's mentioning
        'A fireball meteor' and that it
        'crashes into the atmosphere'
        and is so close that its 'sonic
        boom' will 'rattle buildings.'

        But isn't it strange how Klemp,
        next, switches it up and talks
        about Past Events and coal mine
        disasters while omitting the big
        (positive) mine rescue in Chile.

        This focus upon the negative
        is to induce fear, servitude, and
        and a dependence upon him to
        protect and save his followers.

        What can be done to save H.I.s?

        Primarily, it's the complete
        servitude to the unquestionable
        outer authority of the LEM via
        the RESA Police because at any
        point in time HK, and those he's
        appointed, can give or take away
        initiations and positions of power
        within theRESA org and/or at
        the ESC.

        Then there's the more subtle
        control that HK maintains,
        fertilizes, and harvests.This
        is the "inner" control over the
        subconscious minds of his flock
        of sheep (followers). This control
        comes from the belief and daily
        reinforcement of the imagination
        and of the invisible powers of,
        himself, as the Mahanta.

        The mind is a powerful tool.
        And, if someone believes in
        something, like an imaginary
        friend, long enough and with
        enough force and energy then
        it becomes "real." However, this
        does not create "Self" reliance.
        It creates just the opposite. It
        also takes away from the individual
        (Soul) and their present divine
        Reality. What gives Klemp the
        right to enslave other Souls?

        In ECKankar this Codependence
        is disguised as being a "Coworker."

        And, in ECKankar, there is no true
        opportunity to ever reach "Self
        Mastery," as a 12th initiate, in
        this lifetime. Only the next conman
        can reach this high status as the
        Top Dog Liar. This is the reward
        and trophy that Twitchell created
        when he and Gail dreamed up
        the Big Lie that he named ECKankar.

        Really, if ECKists would just allow
        this possibility to enter their minds
        they might actually begin to see the
        truth. But, most are afraid to entertain
        this thought let alone contemplate
        upon it... that Klemp is Not the Divine
        Master as he claims via of the definitions
        found in his Lexicon for the LEM/
        Mahanta.

        Those chelas and H.I.s who attended
        this past 2010 EK Worldwide Seminar
        and saw and heard Klemp on Saturday
        evening should think back and look
        at it from a "new" point-of-view. What
        if they were bamboozled by a conman?

        What did Klemp say that was so enlightening
        and proved beyond a reasonable doubt
        that he was a more than just an old,
        meek, and mild mannered mid-western
        preacher/conman that smiles a lot and
        uses "stories" about other people and
        their personal experiences as a testimony
        to their faith and belief. I'm sure that
        this past seminar was much of the same
        as it always was/is! After I stopped being
        one of the giddy ones and hanging on
        his every word I started to look at others
        doing what I used to do. Their expectations
        fueled their imaginations.

        But, what about those Metal Detectors
        and searches by rented Security people.
        At one time the only "search" that was
        done was by ECKists acting as "hosts"
        at the entryway to the main hall and for
        recording devises. Why is Klemp (the
        Mahanta) worried that someone might
        sneak in a weapon or a bomb, and,
        for his talk only?

        So, ECKists should open their Minds
        (and not their Hearts, and other Astral
        emotional/feelings) and look at Klemp
        differently if just for a few minutes.
        Maybe they will see Twitchell's version
        of The Wizard of Oz!

        *************************************

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
          "And what part, if any, does the
          Large Hadron Collider play in the
          earth's temblors?"

          The above quote, from the 09/2010
          H.I. Letter, is another example of
          Klemp's message of Fear over Sanity.

          How are ECKists to be saved? It's
          simple. And, it's familiar because
          it's, basically, the same message
          that other religions and conmen
          and dope dealers teach/sell.

          Sure, it's packaged differently,
          but that's the attraction to ECKankar.
          Just believe in Klemp and imagine
          him as the Mahanta who will save
          you in the after life. And, count
          on those fake initiations to help
          you to "understand" God a little
          better and to give you a higher
          position and view over others.

          So, don't be afraid of the world
          you live in because Klemp has
          promised that everything will be
          okay thru him and via his divine
          presence and powers. Plus, he's
          "proven" his powers in his message
          because you've dreamed of him
          or imagined him and/or one of
          the ageless characters "ECK Masters"
          that PT created and HK has perpetuated.

          ECKankar is as much of a religious
          crutch as is any other religion, and
          ECKists are like all other religious
          addicts who need their fix of dope.

          And, Klemp has no qualms at
          dealing or selling whatever necessary
          to keep his current customers
          and to expand his territory. He'll
          sell or promise any amount that
          is needed/desired but it's never
          enough. His "product" has been
          diluted so much that only the
          newer addicts can get "high" on
          it. His "team" of dealers control
          and placate those with complaints,
          and they do so without question
          for they are good soldiers.

          The promises of better dope to
          get everyone "healed" or "higher"
          is always the promise for a future
          world delusion, dependency, and
          of a pretend world of heavenly bliss.
          Such is religion and such is ECKankar.

          ************************************

          Klemp's Fear Mongering Message
          to H.I.s (Armageddon?)

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2010
            These are excerpts from Klemp's
            09/2010 H.I. Letter.

            "Ripples of large and small earthquakes
            sweep across the earth, and fear grips
            people."

            "A fireball meteor crashes into the
            atmosphere and burns up, while buildings
            rattle from its sonic boom.."

            "Then, too, methane gas suddenly fills
            a West Virginia mine, while on the other
            side of the globe, another coal mine has
            collapsed in China, taking many lives."

            "On the heels of these disasters comes
            another of a series of powerful earthquakes,
            this time in western China and Tibet."

            "Not to forget the eruption of an Icelandic
            volcano. It ... has threatened the solvency