Klemp Blames the 10 Year Old Messenger and Not the Message!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23 1:23 AM

      HK: "You may want to keep it very
      simple for some. 'It's about loving
      God, our family, friends, and our-
      selves. We are all God's children.'

      ME: Well, that's a lie isn't it? What
      about the 14th Plane Mahanta?
      What about the Initiations and the
      required annual membership donation
      fee in order to maintain those initiations?

      It's Not "about loving God, our family,
      friends, and ourselves" as Klemp is
      saying. Those in a family who are non-
      Eckists are not truly "loved" by the
      Eckists! The Eckists will act detached
      and will not display any feelings/emotions
      of love. They are unfeeling and uncaring.
      It's all about one's karma and being
      detached. Plus, isn't this what all religions
      say? How does that make ECKankar
      special? It doesn't! Is this what ECKists
      really want to be saying?

      But, as Klemp said in his 09/2010 H.I.
      Letter, Ask the Master:

      "People, one and all, are spiritually in
      their rightful place. All have earned their

      See, where's the love, compassion, and
      empathy? It's not there! This 10 year old
      kid did what she was instructed/brain-
      washed to do and yet the problem is not
      with her, but with the Message of ECK.
      She probably talked about the Mahanta's
      love and about the HU and about seeing
      him in her dreams, etc., etc. and how he's
      always there everywhere!

      Well, isn't this the message of ECK? Isn't
      Klemp portrayed as to having God like
      qualities? Klemp is actually seen as being
      "higher" than the 4th Plane "God" that all
      religions worship. Why not tell people the
      truth about their beliefs? Instead, Klemp
      wants Eckists to trick people by side-
      stepping the real issues and beliefs of
      their religion. It's all a wishy-washy, and
      watered down approach to truthfulness.

      Klemp's a phony prophet who never takes
      responsibility for his actions. It's always
      the chelas' fault regardless of their age.