Hi Ingrid... Oops

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 2:18 PM
      Hi Again!

      Well, I reread your post and looked at the HCS BB and you are
      correct that there is no controversy within the HCS family. Those
      promoting a more balanced point of view have left. Betty and Mario/
      (Betty) are still doing their long-winded thing by "instructing"
      and "educating" the ignorant masses of spiritual truth seekers and
      those "highly evolved souls" that Ford describes on his BBs. But, if
      one is a "highly evolved soul" then why is this information, copied
      and paraphrased from unverified sources, necessary? The enlightened
      already know these things, and the rest aren't on TS/HCS and don't
      care! Why the obsession, unless, these people just don't get it! And,
      on the other hand, what are the sources for these opinions, myths,
      disinformation and abstractions? Can't they give their sources for
      their "facts." These people sound much different when they use their
      own words. Perhaps, they attended the Paul Twitchell and Harold Klemp
      School of Journalism?

      Prometheus
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 12:17 AM
        Hello, Prometheus!

        > Well, I reread your post and looked at the HCS BB and you are
        > correct that there is no controversy within the HCS family. Those
        > promoting a more balanced point of view have left. Betty and Mario/
        > (Betty) are still doing their long-winded thing by "instructing"
        > and "educating" the ignorant masses of spiritual truth seekers and
        > those "highly evolved souls" that Ford describes on his BBs. But,
        if
        > one is a "highly evolved soul" then why is this information, copied
        > and paraphrased from unverified sources, necessary? The enlightened
        > already know these things, and the rest aren't on TS/HCS and don't
        > care! Why the obsession, unless, these people just don't get it!

        You know, about the highly evolved souls: The mere fact of having
        been a member of Eckankar, having left and having joined HCS doesn't
        make you a highly evolved soul. And Eckankar is not the highest
        religion out there! I wonder what makes people think that?! There's
        still the elite thinking at work that was implanted in us while being
        members of Eckankar.

        We have made experiences on our way to evolvement, and sometimes
        religions have helped us and sometimes not. Well, what's the big
        deal? And why can't people who come from Christianity or Buddhism for
        example be highly evolved souls?! I just don't get it!

        > And,
        > on the other hand, what are the sources for these opinions, myths,
        > disinformation and abstractions? Can't they give their sources for
        > their "facts." These people sound much different when they use
        their
        > own words.

        Well, it's perhaps because they think that they don't have to say
        anything and want to impress people by quoting from sources they
        think much grander and wiser than they themselves? Isn't there the
        old Eckankar mechanism at work - just rely on the mahanta who will
        tell you what to do?!

        > Perhaps, they attended the Paul Twitchell and Harold Klemp
        > School of Journalism?

        I'm sure that this is the influence of the years and years in
        Eckankar. We all have been taught how to be evasive, how to never
        take a firm stand - because that would mean you have to take
        responsibility for our own actions! So, there must be or have been
        such a school for sure! :-)

        Lately, an eckist mentioned to me that "beauty lies in the eye of the
        spectator". I was so frustrated about this old evasive technique that
        I told him it was so convenient because you could close that eye in
        case you didn't like what you saw! I think he attends or attended
        this school as well!