Free download of "Confessions" and "The Path Of The Masters"

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2010
      Free download of "Confessions" and "The Path Of The Masters"

      Free download of "Confessions Of A Godseeker"
      You can download a free digital copy of Ford Johnson's book here. On
      the left side of the page, click on PDF, then click on the floppy icon on the upper left and save it to your computer.
      http://www.archive.org/details/ConfessionsOfAGodSeeker

      Free download of "The Path Of The Masters"
      You can download a free digital copy of Julian Johnson's book here. On
      the left side of the page, click on PDF, then click on the floppy icon on the upper left and save it to your computer.
      http://www.archive.org/details/ThePathOfTheMasters
    • jonathanjohns96
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2010
        "The Path Of The Masters" is no longer available as a free download. Hopefully, some people downloaded a copy and still have it on their hard drive. I didn't.